Lea Michele Accused of Mocking a Girl at Coachella
Lea Michele seems unable to escape rumor suggesting she is behaving like a diva off-screen. Just recently, the Rachel Berry of "Glee" was accused of being rude to a girl. According to E! Online, she mocked the girl "for no reason" when hanging out with Chord Overstreet and Harry Shum Jr. at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival last Saturday, April 16.
Dishing on the alleged incident, an eyewitness first recalled, "Harry introduced himself to two girls as Jerry from San Luis Obispo and said he was unemployed. The girls played along even though they knew who he was." When one of the girls jokingly called him over using his fake name, the 24-year-old actress "started laughing and imitated her in a high-pitched voice".
This isn't the first time Lea is hit with story of her acting rude to others. Back in early January, "True Grit" star Hailee Steinfeld revealed in an interview with J-14 magazine she was left in tears after the "New Year's Eve" actress gave her a cold shoulder when she was asking her for an autograph.
Lea has since offered her apology to the teen actress. To Gossip Cop, she said, "I heard Hailee was upset and I feel terrible. The Glee schedule is so jam-packed that the PA probably pulled me so that I wouldn't be late to set. I never meant to hurt her feelings. She's an extraordinary talent and I look forward to meeting her one day."
More Lea Michele News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer