Lea Michele Accused of Mocking a Girl at Coachella
Lea Michele seems unable to escape rumor suggesting she is behaving like a diva off-screen. Just recently, the Rachel Berry of "Glee" was accused of being rude to a girl. According to E! Online, she mocked the girl "for no reason" when hanging out with Chord Overstreet and Harry Shum Jr. at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival last Saturday, April 16.
Dishing on the alleged incident, an eyewitness first recalled, "Harry introduced himself to two girls as Jerry from San Luis Obispo and said he was unemployed. The girls played along even though they knew who he was." When one of the girls jokingly called him over using his fake name, the 24-year-old actress "started laughing and imitated her in a high-pitched voice".
This isn't the first time Lea is hit with story of her acting rude to others. Back in early January, "True Grit" star Hailee Steinfeld revealed in an interview with J-14 magazine she was left in tears after the "New Year's Eve" actress gave her a cold shoulder when she was asking her for an autograph.
Lea has since offered her apology to the teen actress. To Gossip Cop, she said, "I heard Hailee was upset and I feel terrible. The Glee schedule is so jam-packed that the PA probably pulled me so that I wouldn't be late to set. I never meant to hurt her feelings. She's an extraordinary talent and I look forward to meeting her one day."
More Lea Michele News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo