Official Audio Stream of David Cook's 'The Last Goodbye'
The first taste of David Cook's upcoming studio album has been officially released. Titled "The Last Goodbye", it was debuted hours after it leaked. The pop/rock track offers an upbeat-sounding take with lyrics, "If you hear this on the radio, then we've already said our last goodbye."
Co-written by Cook with the help from OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder, the song is listed among new materials in "This Loud Morning" CD. The track comes from production hands of Matt Serletic, and will be showcased for the very first time on "American Idol" result show on Thursday, April 21.
"I'm certainly looking forward to meeting the new contestants, and also really excited to meet the new judges," he told THR about the upcoming show. "From what I've seen so far, Steven Tyler is a riot, and I think J.Lo's been incredible. And I'm excited to see Randy, Ryan and everybody behind the scenes."
He's going to follow up the song release by dropping the album across the United States on June 28. "This album is the culmination of one of the loftiest endeavors I've ever undertaken. The end result is an album that I cannot wait to share with everyone," he gushed.
It's been three years since David dropped his first post-"Idol" album which is a self-titled one. "Yeah, it's been a very long labor of love... But I think it's how long this record needed to take. Lyrically, musically, emotionally, this record is open. There's some fresh wound moments, for sure," he stated.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic