Harry Potter's 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' New Featurette Hits Web
Fresh featurette for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has gone online. The video features an official opening from director David Yates. It shares scenes from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" before offering a glimpse to the follow-up, particularly when Mr. Olivander warns Harrry Potter that Voldemort is chasing him. Upon receiving the warning, Harry says, "I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me, then."
The last installment for the "Harry Potter" film franchise will see the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world escalating into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe, but it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort.
The fantasy film has Steve Kloves penning the script, with David Heyman, David Barron, and J.K. Rowling producing. In the meantime, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Ralph Fiennes, and Helena Bonham Carter are among the stars reprising their roles in the film, which is slated to hit U.S. theaters on July 15.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival