Harry Potter's 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' New Featurette Hits Web
Fresh featurette for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has gone online. The video features an official opening from director David Yates. It shares scenes from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" before offering a glimpse to the follow-up, particularly when Mr. Olivander warns Harrry Potter that Voldemort is chasing him. Upon receiving the warning, Harry says, "I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me, then."
The last installment for the "Harry Potter" film franchise will see the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world escalating into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe, but it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort.
The fantasy film has Steve Kloves penning the script, with David Heyman, David Barron, and J.K. Rowling producing. In the meantime, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Ralph Fiennes, and Helena Bonham Carter are among the stars reprising their roles in the film, which is slated to hit U.S. theaters on July 15.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7