Miranda Kerr Flaunts Post-Baby Figure in Bikini Photo Shoot
A little more than three months after giving birth to her son, Miranda Kerr already looks fabulous in bikini. The 27-year-old model was back at work on Sunday, April 17 for a Victoria's Secret photo shoot in Malibu, California. She flaunted her flat tummy as she rocked a skimpy black two-piece for the shoot.
The Australian model has showed off an amazing post-baby figure back in late March. Attending the launch of Victoria's Secret's 2011 swim collection in Los Angeles, she came in wearing a figure-hugging Herve Leger by Max Azria zip front dress. She paired up the dress with a pair of black Yves Saint Laurent Tribute pumps.
Miranda gave birth to Flynn, her first son with actor husband Orlando Bloom on January 6. Sharing details of the baby's arrival, she wrote in her Kora Organics site, "I gave birth to him naturally; without any pain medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labor, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture