Miranda Kerr Flaunts Post-Baby Figure in Bikini Photo Shoot
A little more than three months after giving birth to her son, Miranda Kerr already looks fabulous in bikini. The 27-year-old model was back at work on Sunday, April 17 for a Victoria's Secret photo shoot in Malibu, California. She flaunted her flat tummy as she rocked a skimpy black two-piece for the shoot.
The Australian model has showed off an amazing post-baby figure back in late March. Attending the launch of Victoria's Secret's 2011 swim collection in Los Angeles, she came in wearing a figure-hugging Herve Leger by Max Azria zip front dress. She paired up the dress with a pair of black Yves Saint Laurent Tribute pumps.
Miranda gave birth to Flynn, her first son with actor husband Orlando Bloom on January 6. Sharing details of the baby's arrival, she wrote in her Kora Organics site, "I gave birth to him naturally; without any pain medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labor, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him."
More Miranda Kerr News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'