Miranda Kerr Flaunts Post-Baby Figure in Bikini Photo Shoot
A little more than three months after giving birth to her son, Miranda Kerr already looks fabulous in bikini. The 27-year-old model was back at work on Sunday, April 17 for a Victoria's Secret photo shoot in Malibu, California. She flaunted her flat tummy as she rocked a skimpy black two-piece for the shoot.
The Australian model has showed off an amazing post-baby figure back in late March. Attending the launch of Victoria's Secret's 2011 swim collection in Los Angeles, she came in wearing a figure-hugging Herve Leger by Max Azria zip front dress. She paired up the dress with a pair of black Yves Saint Laurent Tribute pumps.
Miranda gave birth to Flynn, her first son with actor husband Orlando Bloom on January 6. Sharing details of the baby's arrival, she wrote in her Kora Organics site, "I gave birth to him naturally; without any pain medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labor, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him."
More Miranda Kerr News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage