James Franco and Winona Ryder Up for 'The Stare'
James Franco and Winona Ryder are rumored to join the cast of new film "The Stare". Deadline reports that both actors will play in the Jay Anania-directed movie, which will be funded by Waterstone Entertainment.
The forthcoming movie will reportedly revolve around a playwright (Ryder), who is driven mad by dreams and visions of being watched when she tries to launch her next production. Franco, in the meantime, will take the role of one of the performers in the playwright's production.
Franco is best known for his role as Harry Osborn in the "Spider-Man" trilogy by Sam Raimi. In 2010, he bagged a number of awards through his role in "127 Hours", and was nominated for Best Actor at Academy Awards. He will next be seen in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes".
Meanwhile, Ryder recently starred as Beth MacIntyre in "Black Swan", playing opposite Natalie Portman. Through the thriller movie, Ryder and her castmates were nominated for Best Performance by an Ensemble Cast at 2010 Screen Actors Guild Award. She will provide voice for a character in "Frankenweenie".
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci