James Franco and Winona Ryder Up for 'The Stare'
James Franco and Winona Ryder are rumored to join the cast of new film "The Stare". Deadline reports that both actors will play in the Jay Anania-directed movie, which will be funded by Waterstone Entertainment.
The forthcoming movie will reportedly revolve around a playwright (Ryder), who is driven mad by dreams and visions of being watched when she tries to launch her next production. Franco, in the meantime, will take the role of one of the performers in the playwright's production.
Franco is best known for his role as Harry Osborn in the "Spider-Man" trilogy by Sam Raimi. In 2010, he bagged a number of awards through his role in "127 Hours", and was nominated for Best Actor at Academy Awards. He will next be seen in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes".
Meanwhile, Ryder recently starred as Beth MacIntyre in "Black Swan", playing opposite Natalie Portman. Through the thriller movie, Ryder and her castmates were nominated for Best Performance by an Ensemble Cast at 2010 Screen Actors Guild Award. She will provide voice for a character in "Frankenweenie".
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom