Mischa Barton's Face Plastered on Chinese Sex Toy Box
Mischa Barton has been used to endorse a sex toy. TMZ has recently uncovered that the actress playing Sonja Stone on the short-lived "The Beautiful Life: TBL" has had her face being featured on a box of a vibrating, ring-shaped sex toy which can only be bought in rural China.
Representative for the former star of "The O.C.", however, was quick to put off any speculation that may be caused by the placement of her photo on the package. Asked whether the actress has a line of sex toys on the Asian market, the rep told the gossip site, "Um. No. She's not endorsing any such toy."
Mischa has recently shared that she is not rushing to get back on TV. In a recent interview with Zap2It, the 25-year-old said, "TV is not something that I'm looking at right now for a second, just because I'm really at a restful place in my life. I'm really just taking my downtime."
"I've seen a lot of other girls who just kept going and kind of spazzed out and I'm just really grateful to be settled right now and not working and not doing anything but working on myself. I just feel really blessed with a convergence of really good things going on right now so I'm not in a rush to do a project."
More Mischa Barton News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna