'John Carter of Mars' First Trailer Is Challenging
Taylor Kitsch has opened up about his upcoming film "John Carter of Mars". Speaking in an interview with MTV, the actor of "The Bang Bang Club" admitted he had seen the trailer, saying
"I saw the official trailer hours ago."
As he had seen the trailer, Taylor believed that it will be difficult to comprehend. "Man, I would love to get going and tell you everything about it," he said. "All I'll say is, good luck piecing it together. You're going to be like, 'How the f**k does this all fit together?' " He further added, "And there's a lot of heart in it too, to say the least. Yeah, I'm excited about it."
During the interview, Taylor also shared how he felt towards the Andrew Stanton-helmed film. "We're doing some fun little pickups right now," so he said. "[I'm] over the moon. We are just ... it's a special film. It's going to be a good ride. I'm pumped!"
"John Carter of Mars" revolves around the title character, who finds himself a prisoner of Martian inhabitants. Set on the wounded planet of Mars where warrior tribes and exotic desert beings live, the film has Andrew Stanton helming the production. Meanwhile, Lynn Collins, Willem Dafoe, Mark Strong, and Samantha Morton are among other actors joining the movie, which will hit U.S. theaters on March 9, 2012.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics