'John Carter of Mars' First Trailer Is Challenging
Taylor Kitsch has opened up about his upcoming film "John Carter of Mars". Speaking in an interview with MTV, the actor of "The Bang Bang Club" admitted he had seen the trailer, saying
"I saw the official trailer hours ago."
As he had seen the trailer, Taylor believed that it will be difficult to comprehend. "Man, I would love to get going and tell you everything about it," he said. "All I'll say is, good luck piecing it together. You're going to be like, 'How the f**k does this all fit together?' " He further added, "And there's a lot of heart in it too, to say the least. Yeah, I'm excited about it."
During the interview, Taylor also shared how he felt towards the Andrew Stanton-helmed film. "We're doing some fun little pickups right now," so he said. "[I'm] over the moon. We are just ... it's a special film. It's going to be a good ride. I'm pumped!"
"John Carter of Mars" revolves around the title character, who finds himself a prisoner of Martian inhabitants. Set on the wounded planet of Mars where warrior tribes and exotic desert beings live, the film has Andrew Stanton helming the production. Meanwhile, Lynn Collins, Willem Dafoe, Mark Strong, and Samantha Morton are among other actors joining the movie, which will hit U.S. theaters on March 9, 2012.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account