'John Carter of Mars' First Trailer Is Challenging
Taylor Kitsch has opened up about his upcoming film "John Carter of Mars". Speaking in an interview with MTV, the actor of "The Bang Bang Club" admitted he had seen the trailer, saying
"I saw the official trailer hours ago."
As he had seen the trailer, Taylor believed that it will be difficult to comprehend. "Man, I would love to get going and tell you everything about it," he said. "All I'll say is, good luck piecing it together. You're going to be like, 'How the f**k does this all fit together?' " He further added, "And there's a lot of heart in it too, to say the least. Yeah, I'm excited about it."
During the interview, Taylor also shared how he felt towards the Andrew Stanton-helmed film. "We're doing some fun little pickups right now," so he said. "[I'm] over the moon. We are just ... it's a special film. It's going to be a good ride. I'm pumped!"
"John Carter of Mars" revolves around the title character, who finds himself a prisoner of Martian inhabitants. Set on the wounded planet of Mars where warrior tribes and exotic desert beings live, the film has Andrew Stanton helming the production. Meanwhile, Lynn Collins, Willem Dafoe, Mark Strong, and Samantha Morton are among other actors joining the movie, which will hit U.S. theaters on March 9, 2012.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed