Video: Lil B Announces 'I'm Gay' Album at Coachella Music Festival
Lil B made people raise their eyebrows when he announced to release a new album under the title "I'm Gay" last week. The West Coast rapper broke the news when he took one of the stages at 2011 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival on Saturday, April 16.
Lil B told the crowd, "I'm gonna do the most controversial thing in hip-hop." The Hip-Hop performer added, "Ya'll heard it first. And I'mma just show you that words don't mean s**t. I'mma make an album called 'I'm Gay,' right."
"Now I'mma tell you why I'm the first person to do it in hip-hop and why you're the first people to know my reasons," he explained. "I'm just gonna tell you. So many people be worried about what people mean and definitions of words and s**t... Now I like women, I love women, you feel me. But within yourselves, no matter what you do, it doesn't matter, it's like live life. You've only got one life to live. Be happy."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera