Video: Lil B Announces 'I'm Gay' Album at Coachella Music Festival
Lil B made people raise their eyebrows when he announced to release a new album under the title "I'm Gay" last week. The West Coast rapper broke the news when he took one of the stages at 2011 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival on Saturday, April 16.
Lil B told the crowd, "I'm gonna do the most controversial thing in hip-hop." The Hip-Hop performer added, "Ya'll heard it first. And I'mma just show you that words don't mean s**t. I'mma make an album called 'I'm Gay,' right."
"Now I'mma tell you why I'm the first person to do it in hip-hop and why you're the first people to know my reasons," he explained. "I'm just gonna tell you. So many people be worried about what people mean and definitions of words and s**t... Now I like women, I love women, you feel me. But within yourselves, no matter what you do, it doesn't matter, it's like live life. You've only got one life to live. Be happy."
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake