Video: Lil B Announces 'I'm Gay' Album at Coachella Music Festival
Lil B made people raise their eyebrows when he announced to release a new album under the title "I'm Gay" last week. The West Coast rapper broke the news when he took one of the stages at 2011 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival on Saturday, April 16.
Lil B told the crowd, "I'm gonna do the most controversial thing in hip-hop." The Hip-Hop performer added, "Ya'll heard it first. And I'mma just show you that words don't mean s**t. I'mma make an album called 'I'm Gay,' right."
"Now I'mma tell you why I'm the first person to do it in hip-hop and why you're the first people to know my reasons," he explained. "I'm just gonna tell you. So many people be worried about what people mean and definitions of words and s**t... Now I like women, I love women, you feel me. But within yourselves, no matter what you do, it doesn't matter, it's like live life. You've only got one life to live. Be happy."
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney