Video: Lil B Announces 'I'm Gay' Album at Coachella Music Festival
Lil B made people raise their eyebrows when he announced to release a new album under the title "I'm Gay" last week. The West Coast rapper broke the news when he took one of the stages at 2011 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival on Saturday, April 16.
Lil B told the crowd, "I'm gonna do the most controversial thing in hip-hop." The Hip-Hop performer added, "Ya'll heard it first. And I'mma just show you that words don't mean s**t. I'mma make an album called 'I'm Gay,' right."
"Now I'mma tell you why I'm the first person to do it in hip-hop and why you're the first people to know my reasons," he explained. "I'm just gonna tell you. So many people be worried about what people mean and definitions of words and s**t... Now I like women, I love women, you feel me. But within yourselves, no matter what you do, it doesn't matter, it's like live life. You've only got one life to live. Be happy."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?