Pics: Katy Perry Holds Onto Another Man's Arm at Coachella
Russell Brand might be away for his "Arthur" promo duties, but Katy Perry apparently has another arm to hold onto. The "Firework" hitmaker was snapped walking arm-in-arm with a male friend on Saturday, April 16 while enjoying the second day of the 2011 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
Making her way to the next performance, the 26-year-old singer was surrounded by a group of friends. For the outing, she wore a cream, layered lace dress with matching head band and a long string or pearls. She also sported an over the shoulder bag and dark shades. Her companion was dressed in a pair of cut-off black shorts.
Later that day, Katy joined musician Kenna and DJ Mia Moretti at the Lacoste Live Pool Party. The night before during the day one of the three day festival held at the Empire polo club in Indio, California, Katy watched the Sleigh Bells perform at the Empire Polo Club. She was seen dancing in the crowd in a red and white gingham dress.
Also spotted on the second day were Rihanna, "The Vampire Diaries" stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev, and Hollywood couple Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson. Meanwhile, Alexander Skarsgard, Kate Bosworth, Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson returned for another day of the music festival.
More Katy Perry News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes