First Look at Lady GaGa's 'Judas' Music Video Surfaces
Lady GaGa's potentially-offensive music video in support of her new single "Judas" has been teased in a picture. In this black-and-white image, the "Born This Way" hitmaker is seen wearing long-sleeved outfit with her hair pulled back in a tight bun. She wears a cat-eye make-up and a protrusion on her cheekbone.
In this upcoming music video, GaGa is going to play Mary Magdalene opposite "Hawaii Five-0" actor Norman Reedus who is tapped to portray Judas. It hasn't got any premiere date, but has already received criticism from the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights.
The Monster ringleader hasn't responded to the comment, but her creative director Laurieann Gibson indeed said the video will be "phenomenal." She furthermore dished on, "[It's] really powerful, really impactful..and it's really going to shock the world."
Choosing the religious theme, Gibson admitted to The Hollywood Reporter that she initially feared of where the video was going and considered to back out of the project. "I was like, 'Listen, I don't want lightning to strike me!'," she said. "I believe in the gospel and I'm not going there."
"Judas" is produced by RedOne for Lady GaGa's eagerly-awaited studio album "Born This Way" which is slated for U.S. release on May 23. An official cover art for the standard edition of the upcoming CD has been revealed, featuring GaGa as a half human and half motorcycle.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill