Jennifer Lopez Drops 'Papi', Accused of Ripping Off Bollywood Song
Jennifer Lopez's brand new song "Papi" has finally been unlocked after getting a certain amount of "likes" on Facebook. She lures her fans to the dance floor with uplifting beat, singing "Move your body, move your body. Dance for your papi. Rock your body, rock your body. Dance for your papi."
In related news, J.Lo was accused of plagiarism by a Bollywood composer Bappi Lahiri. "Jennifer Lopez's new song 'On the Floor' that has a Lambada-sampling, and has become a huge hit, is identical to my song 'Sochna Kya Jo Bhi Hoga Dekha Jayega'," the musician told PTI
"The opening tune is the same. I brought Lambada to India 19 years ago, and she has done it now. The credit goes to me," Lahiri continued explaining similarities between the new song and his own.
This is not the first time Jennifer Lopez was hit with copyright infringement. Earlier this year when "On the Floor" was first released, it drew comparison to Kat DeLuna's "Party O'Clock".
Both "On the Floor" and "Papi" come from production hands of acclaimed music maker RedOne, and are listed for her new album "Love?".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'