'Amazing Race' Recap: Becoming Chimney Sweepers, Contestants Survive Elimination
From India, "The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business" moved to Vienna, Austria. Five teams got on a flight that arrived earlier than the cowboys who took a flight that only required one connection.
The teams were given 2012 Ford Focuses that have a video message from Phil telling them to use the My Ford Touch system. The clue led them to Schloss Schallaburg, a castle where they found the next clue. From the castle, the teams got another clue which sent them to the National Library where they faced a detour.
The teams had to pick between Long Hard Walk and Quick and Easy Meal. For "Long Hard Walk," they would carry a couch through town. As for "Quick & Easy Meal", teams had to eat a bunch of food on a ferris wheel in 12 minutes.
The Globetrotters and the Goths chose to move the couch which turned out to be easier than the ferris wheel challenge. Jet and Cord, who arrived the last at the National Library, also went straight with the couch challenge. Meanwhile, the rest three teams who opted the easy meal failed and they all moved on to the other side of the detour.
Flight Time and Big Easy finished the detour first and headed to a restaurant to face the Roadblock which was to dress as a chimney sweep and plunge the broom three times before going to retrieve the clue in the ash catch. They were quick to get the clue which led them to the original home of the von Trapp family which was also the pit stop.
Zev and Justin were the first to arrive at the pit stop and each of them won a 2012 Ford Escape. Flight Time and Big Easy were number two, followed by Vyxsin and Kent, Kisha and Jen, and Jet and Cord.
Gary and Mallory were the last team reaching the pit stop, but they are given another shot as the April 17 race was a non elimination leg. However, they were told that they will face extra challenges on the next leg.
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty