'Smallville' Finale Teaser Looks Back to the Past
A promo for "Smallville" final episode has been unleashed. It sees montage of shots from the series' old episodes and ends with voice of Clark learning who he is destined to be. All of the scenes are set to legendary composer John Williams' classic score from the original 1978 Superman movie.
Michael Rosenbaum is set to return as villain Lex Luthor in the two-hour finale. Dishing on the character's return, executive producer Kelly Souders has said, "Having Lex come back is huge, and Lionel Luthor. It's really interesting; between Tess and Lionel and Lex it gets a little complicated, well that's probably not the right word, but it's certainly exciting."
Kelly also stated that she and the writers try to please fans with the finale, saying "I think we approached it as fans ourselves and we want everyone to get exactly what they're hoping for on their dream wish list." She added, "I think that they will love the moments that will come in the finale."
"Smallville" finale will air May 13 on The CW.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her