'Smallville' Finale Teaser Looks Back to the Past
A promo for "Smallville" final episode has been unleashed. It sees montage of shots from the series' old episodes and ends with voice of Clark learning who he is destined to be. All of the scenes are set to legendary composer John Williams' classic score from the original 1978 Superman movie.
Michael Rosenbaum is set to return as villain Lex Luthor in the two-hour finale. Dishing on the character's return, executive producer Kelly Souders has said, "Having Lex come back is huge, and Lionel Luthor. It's really interesting; between Tess and Lionel and Lex it gets a little complicated, well that's probably not the right word, but it's certainly exciting."
Kelly also stated that she and the writers try to please fans with the finale, saying "I think we approached it as fans ourselves and we want everyone to get exactly what they're hoping for on their dream wish list." She added, "I think that they will love the moments that will come in the finale."
"Smallville" finale will air May 13 on The CW.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival