'Smallville' Finale Teaser Looks Back to the Past
A promo for "Smallville" final episode has been unleashed. It sees montage of shots from the series' old episodes and ends with voice of Clark learning who he is destined to be. All of the scenes are set to legendary composer John Williams' classic score from the original 1978 Superman movie.
Michael Rosenbaum is set to return as villain Lex Luthor in the two-hour finale. Dishing on the character's return, executive producer Kelly Souders has said, "Having Lex come back is huge, and Lionel Luthor. It's really interesting; between Tess and Lionel and Lex it gets a little complicated, well that's probably not the right word, but it's certainly exciting."
Kelly also stated that she and the writers try to please fans with the finale, saying "I think we approached it as fans ourselves and we want everyone to get exactly what they're hoping for on their dream wish list." She added, "I think that they will love the moments that will come in the finale."
"Smallville" finale will air May 13 on The CW.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!