'Smallville' Finale Teaser Looks Back to the Past
A promo for "Smallville" final episode has been unleashed. It sees montage of shots from the series' old episodes and ends with voice of Clark learning who he is destined to be. All of the scenes are set to legendary composer John Williams' classic score from the original 1978 Superman movie.
Michael Rosenbaum is set to return as villain Lex Luthor in the two-hour finale. Dishing on the character's return, executive producer Kelly Souders has said, "Having Lex come back is huge, and Lionel Luthor. It's really interesting; between Tess and Lionel and Lex it gets a little complicated, well that's probably not the right word, but it's certainly exciting."
Kelly also stated that she and the writers try to please fans with the finale, saying "I think we approached it as fans ourselves and we want everyone to get exactly what they're hoping for on their dream wish list." She added, "I think that they will love the moments that will come in the finale."
"Smallville" finale will air May 13 on The CW.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage