Beyonce Knowles' Promo Shoot for New Single 'Girls'
A fierce look at Beyonce Knowles has just been unveiled in a leaked picture. The black-and-white image reportedly is a promo shoot of her upcoming single "Girls (That Rule the World)". The single is teased as a "coming soon" material.
The picture features Beyonce baring her shoulder to the camera. Her hair is pulled back in a sleek style, her eyes are done in a funky cat-eye make-up, and her nails are painted black. She gives a side glance to the camera with her mouth slightly opened.
Before the promo shoot was revealed, a snippet of the song hit the web. The club track has a repeated line, "Girls who run the world", and samples Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor". It fits previous rumors saying that Beyonce's going to drop a "female empowerment or girl power type song" which is sampling a popular club song that a lot of people will recognize.
A music video has been filmed in Mojave Desert, California. Rumor has it, Beyonce filmed the video with award-winning director Francis Lawrence who previously worked with Lady GaGa and Britney Spears. Her longtime collaborator Frank Gatson reportedly serves as a choreographer.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio