Beyonce Knowles' Promo Shoot for New Single 'Girls'
A fierce look at Beyonce Knowles has just been unveiled in a leaked picture. The black-and-white image reportedly is a promo shoot of her upcoming single "Girls (That Rule the World)". The single is teased as a "coming soon" material.
The picture features Beyonce baring her shoulder to the camera. Her hair is pulled back in a sleek style, her eyes are done in a funky cat-eye make-up, and her nails are painted black. She gives a side glance to the camera with her mouth slightly opened.
Before the promo shoot was revealed, a snippet of the song hit the web. The club track has a repeated line, "Girls who run the world", and samples Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor". It fits previous rumors saying that Beyonce's going to drop a "female empowerment or girl power type song" which is sampling a popular club song that a lot of people will recognize.
A music video has been filmed in Mojave Desert, California. Rumor has it, Beyonce filmed the video with award-winning director Francis Lawrence who previously worked with Lady GaGa and Britney Spears. Her longtime collaborator Frank Gatson reportedly serves as a choreographer.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings