Beyonce Knowles' Promo Shoot for New Single 'Girls'
A fierce look at Beyonce Knowles has just been unveiled in a leaked picture. The black-and-white image reportedly is a promo shoot of her upcoming single "Girls (That Rule the World)". The single is teased as a "coming soon" material.
The picture features Beyonce baring her shoulder to the camera. Her hair is pulled back in a sleek style, her eyes are done in a funky cat-eye make-up, and her nails are painted black. She gives a side glance to the camera with her mouth slightly opened.
Before the promo shoot was revealed, a snippet of the song hit the web. The club track has a repeated line, "Girls who run the world", and samples Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor". It fits previous rumors saying that Beyonce's going to drop a "female empowerment or girl power type song" which is sampling a popular club song that a lot of people will recognize.
A music video has been filmed in Mojave Desert, California. Rumor has it, Beyonce filmed the video with award-winning director Francis Lawrence who previously worked with Lady GaGa and Britney Spears. Her longtime collaborator Frank Gatson reportedly serves as a choreographer.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day