Beyonce Knowles' Promo Shoot for New Single 'Girls'
A fierce look at Beyonce Knowles has just been unveiled in a leaked picture. The black-and-white image reportedly is a promo shoot of her upcoming single "Girls (That Rule the World)". The single is teased as a "coming soon" material.
The picture features Beyonce baring her shoulder to the camera. Her hair is pulled back in a sleek style, her eyes are done in a funky cat-eye make-up, and her nails are painted black. She gives a side glance to the camera with her mouth slightly opened.
Before the promo shoot was revealed, a snippet of the song hit the web. The club track has a repeated line, "Girls who run the world", and samples Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor". It fits previous rumors saying that Beyonce's going to drop a "female empowerment or girl power type song" which is sampling a popular club song that a lot of people will recognize.
A music video has been filmed in Mojave Desert, California. Rumor has it, Beyonce filmed the video with award-winning director Francis Lawrence who previously worked with Lady GaGa and Britney Spears. Her longtime collaborator Frank Gatson reportedly serves as a choreographer.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'