First Poster of Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Unleashed
Taylor Lautner's "Abduction" has debuted its first poster. The black-and-white poster, premiered via Just Jared, simply features a close-up look at the "Twilight" star in "The Bourne Ultimatum"-like style, with his name printed in red.
Recently, Lionsgate Films released first teaser trailer for the thriller movie. The video sees Taylor's Nathan Harper, alongside Lily Collins' Karen Lowell, undergoing a chain of brutal events, and witnessing his parents shot to death.
The forthcoming film centers on Nathan, who learns that his parents are not really his mother and father as he sees his own picture on a missing person websites. When he is trying to find out his true identity, Nathan's quest for the truth collapses into a full-blown of "Bourne"-like thriller.
Also supporting the upcoming film are the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver, Alfred Molina, and Denzel Whitaker. Directed by John Singleton, the movie will be released in U.S. theaters on September 23.
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards