First Poster of Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Unleashed
Taylor Lautner's "Abduction" has debuted its first poster. The black-and-white poster, premiered via Just Jared, simply features a close-up look at the "Twilight" star in "The Bourne Ultimatum"-like style, with his name printed in red.
Recently, Lionsgate Films released first teaser trailer for the thriller movie. The video sees Taylor's Nathan Harper, alongside Lily Collins' Karen Lowell, undergoing a chain of brutal events, and witnessing his parents shot to death.
The forthcoming film centers on Nathan, who learns that his parents are not really his mother and father as he sees his own picture on a missing person websites. When he is trying to find out his true identity, Nathan's quest for the truth collapses into a full-blown of "Bourne"-like thriller.
Also supporting the upcoming film are the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver, Alfred Molina, and Denzel Whitaker. Directed by John Singleton, the movie will be released in U.S. theaters on September 23.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'