First Poster of Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Unleashed
Taylor Lautner's "Abduction" has debuted its first poster. The black-and-white poster, premiered via Just Jared, simply features a close-up look at the "Twilight" star in "The Bourne Ultimatum"-like style, with his name printed in red.
Recently, Lionsgate Films released first teaser trailer for the thriller movie. The video sees Taylor's Nathan Harper, alongside Lily Collins' Karen Lowell, undergoing a chain of brutal events, and witnessing his parents shot to death.
The forthcoming film centers on Nathan, who learns that his parents are not really his mother and father as he sees his own picture on a missing person websites. When he is trying to find out his true identity, Nathan's quest for the truth collapses into a full-blown of "Bourne"-like thriller.
Also supporting the upcoming film are the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver, Alfred Molina, and Denzel Whitaker. Directed by John Singleton, the movie will be released in U.S. theaters on September 23.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March