First Poster of Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Unleashed
Taylor Lautner's "Abduction" has debuted its first poster. The black-and-white poster, premiered via Just Jared, simply features a close-up look at the "Twilight" star in "The Bourne Ultimatum"-like style, with his name printed in red.
Recently, Lionsgate Films released first teaser trailer for the thriller movie. The video sees Taylor's Nathan Harper, alongside Lily Collins' Karen Lowell, undergoing a chain of brutal events, and witnessing his parents shot to death.
The forthcoming film centers on Nathan, who learns that his parents are not really his mother and father as he sees his own picture on a missing person websites. When he is trying to find out his true identity, Nathan's quest for the truth collapses into a full-blown of "Bourne"-like thriller.
Also supporting the upcoming film are the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver, Alfred Molina, and Denzel Whitaker. Directed by John Singleton, the movie will be released in U.S. theaters on September 23.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard