First Poster of Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Unleashed
Taylor Lautner's "Abduction" has debuted its first poster. The black-and-white poster, premiered via Just Jared, simply features a close-up look at the "Twilight" star in "The Bourne Ultimatum"-like style, with his name printed in red.
Recently, Lionsgate Films released first teaser trailer for the thriller movie. The video sees Taylor's Nathan Harper, alongside Lily Collins' Karen Lowell, undergoing a chain of brutal events, and witnessing his parents shot to death.
The forthcoming film centers on Nathan, who learns that his parents are not really his mother and father as he sees his own picture on a missing person websites. When he is trying to find out his true identity, Nathan's quest for the truth collapses into a full-blown of "Bourne"-like thriller.
Also supporting the upcoming film are the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver, Alfred Molina, and Denzel Whitaker. Directed by John Singleton, the movie will be released in U.S. theaters on September 23.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song