Draco Malfoy and His Buddies Holding Hands in Fresh 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Photo
Warner Bros. Pictures has released a new still for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". The picture from the last installment of "Harry Potter" film series sees Tom Felton's Draco Malfoy holding hands with his Slytherin friends.
The fantasy adventure will see the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world that breaks into an all-out war. In the end, Harry Potter is the one who should make the decisive sacrifice when he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord.
Beside Felton, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson will also reprise their respective roles in the David Yates-directed movie. The novel-adapted film will make its way out Stateside on July 15.
Earlier this week, the fantasy film was rumored under the threaten of not being screened. NATO was reportedly fuming over the Video-on-Demand plan announced by four big film studios. However, John Fithian, President and CEO of NATO, has slammed down the rumor. He insisted that the organization has no capacity to encourage its members to boycott films despite the Video-on-Demand dispute.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie