'Glee' Sneak Peeks: Charice Accused of Spying on New Directions
Charice's cover of "All by Myself" on the upcoming episode of "Glee" has been teased and now her full performance is shared in a clip via TV Guide. It turns out that her character Sunshine Corazon performs the classic song because she wants to convince the New Directions that she honestly wants to help them with their benefit concert, and does not spy on them as accused by Rachel.
Another scene from the "Night of Neglect" episode has also been clipped and debuted by TVLine. It teases Sue who briefs her League of Doom, consisting of Dustin Goolsby (guest star Cheyenne Jackson), Sandy Ryerson (guest star Stephen Tobolowsky) and Terri Schuester (Jessalyn Gilsig), on the aim of their new team.
To air Tuesday, April 19, "Night of Neglect" follows the glee club which signs up to help another under-the-radar club at McKinley High needing helps raising funds. But when Sue hears about the show of support, she moves quickly to put the kibosh on it. Meanwhile, relationships are tested and big decisions will be made.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos