'Glee' Sneak Peeks: Charice Accused of Spying on New Directions
Charice's cover of "All by Myself" on the upcoming episode of "Glee" has been teased and now her full performance is shared in a clip via TV Guide. It turns out that her character Sunshine Corazon performs the classic song because she wants to convince the New Directions that she honestly wants to help them with their benefit concert, and does not spy on them as accused by Rachel.
Another scene from the "Night of Neglect" episode has also been clipped and debuted by TVLine. It teases Sue who briefs her League of Doom, consisting of Dustin Goolsby (guest star Cheyenne Jackson), Sandy Ryerson (guest star Stephen Tobolowsky) and Terri Schuester (Jessalyn Gilsig), on the aim of their new team.
To air Tuesday, April 19, "Night of Neglect" follows the glee club which signs up to help another under-the-radar club at McKinley High needing helps raising funds. But when Sue hears about the show of support, she moves quickly to put the kibosh on it. Meanwhile, relationships are tested and big decisions will be made.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says