'Glee' Sneak Peeks: Charice Accused of Spying on New Directions
Charice's cover of "All by Myself" on the upcoming episode of "Glee" has been teased and now her full performance is shared in a clip via TV Guide. It turns out that her character Sunshine Corazon performs the classic song because she wants to convince the New Directions that she honestly wants to help them with their benefit concert, and does not spy on them as accused by Rachel.
Another scene from the "Night of Neglect" episode has also been clipped and debuted by TVLine. It teases Sue who briefs her League of Doom, consisting of Dustin Goolsby (guest star Cheyenne Jackson), Sandy Ryerson (guest star Stephen Tobolowsky) and Terri Schuester (Jessalyn Gilsig), on the aim of their new team.
To air Tuesday, April 19, "Night of Neglect" follows the glee club which signs up to help another under-the-radar club at McKinley High needing helps raising funds. But when Sue hears about the show of support, she moves quickly to put the kibosh on it. Meanwhile, relationships are tested and big decisions will be made.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!