'Glee' Sneak Peeks: Charice Accused of Spying on New Directions
Charice's cover of "All by Myself" on the upcoming episode of "Glee" has been teased and now her full performance is shared in a clip via TV Guide. It turns out that her character Sunshine Corazon performs the classic song because she wants to convince the New Directions that she honestly wants to help them with their benefit concert, and does not spy on them as accused by Rachel.
Another scene from the "Night of Neglect" episode has also been clipped and debuted by TVLine. It teases Sue who briefs her League of Doom, consisting of Dustin Goolsby (guest star Cheyenne Jackson), Sandy Ryerson (guest star Stephen Tobolowsky) and Terri Schuester (Jessalyn Gilsig), on the aim of their new team.
To air Tuesday, April 19, "Night of Neglect" follows the glee club which signs up to help another under-the-radar club at McKinley High needing helps raising funds. But when Sue hears about the show of support, she moves quickly to put the kibosh on it. Meanwhile, relationships are tested and big decisions will be made.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist