Cleaning Out Closet, LeAnn Rimes Donates Shoes to Twitter Fan
Country singer/actress LeAnn Rimes has used her Twitter to do some good. The "Can't Fight the Moonlight" hitmaker recently donated some items from her big closet to help out fellow Twitter user Peggy Joyce who is having some financial difficulty.
On Wednesday, April 13, 28-year-old LeAnn tweeted, "3 SOLID hrs of closet organization. Ok, so the ladies asked for the shoes....they're everywhere. Even on the back if the door......all organized though! The shelves are 3 rows deep under the bags! Everyone has a vice....mine are shoes and handbags :)" In response to her posting, Peggy wrote, "Anything u want to donate to me?"
The fan continued to share, "From OH and lost job and have a 16 month old. Bad year... just wondering if u have clothes or accessories u don't want? Only one income coming in and extra money goes to son." The tweet prompted LeAnn to write back, "DM [direct message] me your address and sizes....if they match I'll send you some things."
LeAnn also noted that she would take care of the shipping charges, leading Peggy to thank her and tweet, "My lil guy Connor...he's 16 months now...he thanks you too! So sweet of you!!" The fiancee of Eddie Cibrian later tweeted, "It will be on it's way soon. I have a few pair of flip flops for the summer and tennis shoes in your size...hope it helps."
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill