Cleaning Out Closet, LeAnn Rimes Donates Shoes to Twitter Fan
Country singer/actress LeAnn Rimes has used her Twitter to do some good. The "Can't Fight the Moonlight" hitmaker recently donated some items from her big closet to help out fellow Twitter user Peggy Joyce who is having some financial difficulty.
On Wednesday, April 13, 28-year-old LeAnn tweeted, "3 SOLID hrs of closet organization. Ok, so the ladies asked for the shoes....they're everywhere. Even on the back if the door......all organized though! The shelves are 3 rows deep under the bags! Everyone has a vice....mine are shoes and handbags :)" In response to her posting, Peggy wrote, "Anything u want to donate to me?"
The fan continued to share, "From OH and lost job and have a 16 month old. Bad year... just wondering if u have clothes or accessories u don't want? Only one income coming in and extra money goes to son." The tweet prompted LeAnn to write back, "DM [direct message] me your address and sizes....if they match I'll send you some things."
LeAnn also noted that she would take care of the shipping charges, leading Peggy to thank her and tweet, "My lil guy Connor...he's 16 months now...he thanks you too! So sweet of you!!" The fiancee of Eddie Cibrian later tweeted, "It will be on it's way soon. I have a few pair of flip flops for the summer and tennis shoes in your size...hope it helps."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons