Cleaning Out Closet, LeAnn Rimes Donates Shoes to Twitter Fan
Country singer/actress LeAnn Rimes has used her Twitter to do some good. The "Can't Fight the Moonlight" hitmaker recently donated some items from her big closet to help out fellow Twitter user Peggy Joyce who is having some financial difficulty.
On Wednesday, April 13, 28-year-old LeAnn tweeted, "3 SOLID hrs of closet organization. Ok, so the ladies asked for the shoes....they're everywhere. Even on the back if the door......all organized though! The shelves are 3 rows deep under the bags! Everyone has a vice....mine are shoes and handbags :)" In response to her posting, Peggy wrote, "Anything u want to donate to me?"
The fan continued to share, "From OH and lost job and have a 16 month old. Bad year... just wondering if u have clothes or accessories u don't want? Only one income coming in and extra money goes to son." The tweet prompted LeAnn to write back, "DM [direct message] me your address and sizes....if they match I'll send you some things."
LeAnn also noted that she would take care of the shipping charges, leading Peggy to thank her and tweet, "My lil guy Connor...he's 16 months now...he thanks you too! So sweet of you!!" The fiancee of Eddie Cibrian later tweeted, "It will be on it's way soon. I have a few pair of flip flops for the summer and tennis shoes in your size...hope it helps."
More LeAnn Rimes News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video