Britney Spears Slams Stunt Double Rumor With New 'Till the World Ends' Video
Britney Spears has, once and for all, put to rest a persistent rumor suggesting she used stunt double in a recently-released music video for her single "Till the World Ends". The singer shut down the allegation by debuting a new version of the Ray Kay-directed music video.
This new clip eliminates apocalyptic scene featured in the original version. Instead, it focuses more on Britney's dance number with her entourage in a sweaty underground party. "The real music video is best, of course," the director tweeted. "But it's fun to watch the choreography too."
"Till the World Ends" comes from production hands of such acclaimed producers as Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. It's taken from Britney's newly-released album "Femme Fatale" and released as a follow-up to chart-topping single "Hold It Against Me".
Starting June 16, Britney will be traveling across North America for a national tour to support the album. Bringing Nicki Minaj as her special guest, she will kick it off at Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento, CA and wrap it up on August 13 at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, ON.
Britney Spears' "Till the World Ends" (dance version) music video
More Britney Spears News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...