Britney Spears Slams Stunt Double Rumor With New 'Till the World Ends' Video
Britney Spears has, once and for all, put to rest a persistent rumor suggesting she used stunt double in a recently-released music video for her single "Till the World Ends". The singer shut down the allegation by debuting a new version of the Ray Kay-directed music video.
This new clip eliminates apocalyptic scene featured in the original version. Instead, it focuses more on Britney's dance number with her entourage in a sweaty underground party. "The real music video is best, of course," the director tweeted. "But it's fun to watch the choreography too."
"Till the World Ends" comes from production hands of such acclaimed producers as Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. It's taken from Britney's newly-released album "Femme Fatale" and released as a follow-up to chart-topping single "Hold It Against Me".
Starting June 16, Britney will be traveling across North America for a national tour to support the album. Bringing Nicki Minaj as her special guest, she will kick it off at Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento, CA and wrap it up on August 13 at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, ON.
Britney Spears' "Till the World Ends" (dance version) music video
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered