Britney Spears Slams Stunt Double Rumor With New 'Till the World Ends' Video
Britney Spears has, once and for all, put to rest a persistent rumor suggesting she used stunt double in a recently-released music video for her single "Till the World Ends". The singer shut down the allegation by debuting a new version of the Ray Kay-directed music video.
This new clip eliminates apocalyptic scene featured in the original version. Instead, it focuses more on Britney's dance number with her entourage in a sweaty underground party. "The real music video is best, of course," the director tweeted. "But it's fun to watch the choreography too."
"Till the World Ends" comes from production hands of such acclaimed producers as Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. It's taken from Britney's newly-released album "Femme Fatale" and released as a follow-up to chart-topping single "Hold It Against Me".
Starting June 16, Britney will be traveling across North America for a national tour to support the album. Bringing Nicki Minaj as her special guest, she will kick it off at Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento, CA and wrap it up on August 13 at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, ON.
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2