Condoleezza Rice to Appear on '30 Rock' as Alec Baldwin's Ex-Flame
"30 Rock" gang will exchange jokes with Condoleezza Rice. Tina Fey revealed on Thursday, April 14 while promoting her new memoir "Bossypants" in Washington D.C. that the former secretary of state under George W. Bush will make a guest appearance on the show she co-created this season.
"We have some good - coming up in the next few weeks before we wrap, we have another few amazing cameos," she gushed. "One, I'm going to make an executive decision that I'm allowed to talk about this - we have Condoleezza Rice coming up in a couple weeks on the show."
Fey, who also stars on the comedy series, additionally said that Rice will play the ex-girlfriend of Alec Baldwin's character Jack Donaghy. The politician could be the one Donaghy previously referred to as a "high-ranking African-American member of the Bush administration" whom he had dated. He claimed he split with his "neocon inamorata" because they weren't compatible.
Rice's chief of staff has also confirmed to E! Online that she would indeed appear on the show and informed that Rice had taped the episode in New York last month. There is still no word on when her episode will air.
Alec Baldwin recently hinted that he will leave the show next season as his contract expires in 2012. But Tina Fey assured her co-star is not going anywhere, stating "Him saying he's officially done is the first indication that he's staying."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen