Condoleezza Rice to Appear on '30 Rock' as Alec Baldwin's Ex-Flame
"30 Rock" gang will exchange jokes with Condoleezza Rice. Tina Fey revealed on Thursday, April 14 while promoting her new memoir "Bossypants" in Washington D.C. that the former secretary of state under George W. Bush will make a guest appearance on the show she co-created this season.
"We have some good - coming up in the next few weeks before we wrap, we have another few amazing cameos," she gushed. "One, I'm going to make an executive decision that I'm allowed to talk about this - we have Condoleezza Rice coming up in a couple weeks on the show."
Fey, who also stars on the comedy series, additionally said that Rice will play the ex-girlfriend of Alec Baldwin's character Jack Donaghy. The politician could be the one Donaghy previously referred to as a "high-ranking African-American member of the Bush administration" whom he had dated. He claimed he split with his "neocon inamorata" because they weren't compatible.
Rice's chief of staff has also confirmed to E! Online that she would indeed appear on the show and informed that Rice had taped the episode in New York last month. There is still no word on when her episode will air.
Alec Baldwin recently hinted that he will leave the show next season as his contract expires in 2012. But Tina Fey assured her co-star is not going anywhere, stating "Him saying he's officially done is the first indication that he's staying."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal