Condoleezza Rice to Appear on '30 Rock' as Alec Baldwin's Ex-Flame
"30 Rock" gang will exchange jokes with Condoleezza Rice. Tina Fey revealed on Thursday, April 14 while promoting her new memoir "Bossypants" in Washington D.C. that the former secretary of state under George W. Bush will make a guest appearance on the show she co-created this season.
"We have some good - coming up in the next few weeks before we wrap, we have another few amazing cameos," she gushed. "One, I'm going to make an executive decision that I'm allowed to talk about this - we have Condoleezza Rice coming up in a couple weeks on the show."
Fey, who also stars on the comedy series, additionally said that Rice will play the ex-girlfriend of Alec Baldwin's character Jack Donaghy. The politician could be the one Donaghy previously referred to as a "high-ranking African-American member of the Bush administration" whom he had dated. He claimed he split with his "neocon inamorata" because they weren't compatible.
Rice's chief of staff has also confirmed to E! Online that she would indeed appear on the show and informed that Rice had taped the episode in New York last month. There is still no word on when her episode will air.
Alec Baldwin recently hinted that he will leave the show next season as his contract expires in 2012. But Tina Fey assured her co-star is not going anywhere, stating "Him saying he's officially done is the first indication that he's staying."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch