First Look at Ewan McGregor in 'Jack the Giant Killer'
Ewan McGregor has traded his "Star Wars" robe with a knighty costume for "Jack the Giant Killer". Some set pictures from the movie, which can be seen via Daily Mail, see McGregor sporting an armored costume while shooting the film with co-star Eddie Marsen, who was also seen wearing black armor, on Wednesday, April 13, in the British countryside.
In the fantasy film, which is based on the Cornish fairy tale of the same name, McGregor stars as the leader of the king's elite guard. He helps fight the giants. Meanwhile, there is no word on what character Marsen play.
Bryan Singer helms "Jack the Giant Killer", which will center its story on a young farmer leading a dangerous expedition to the giants' kingdom. His quest is to rescue a kidnapped princess as the incident threatens a long-standing peace between men and giants.
In the Warner Bros. Pictures movie, Nicholas Hoult stars as the title character, while Stanley Tucci plays villainous Roderick. The movie also features the likes of Bill Nighy, John Kassir, Eleanor Tomlinson, and Ian McShane. Meanwhile, Christopher McQuarrie, Mark Bomback, and Darren Lemke serve as the screenwriters for the film which is set for June 15, 2012 release in the U.S.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier