First Look at Ewan McGregor in 'Jack the Giant Killer'
Ewan McGregor has traded his "Star Wars" robe with a knighty costume for "Jack the Giant Killer". Some set pictures from the movie, which can be seen via Daily Mail, see McGregor sporting an armored costume while shooting the film with co-star Eddie Marsen, who was also seen wearing black armor, on Wednesday, April 13, in the British countryside.
In the fantasy film, which is based on the Cornish fairy tale of the same name, McGregor stars as the leader of the king's elite guard. He helps fight the giants. Meanwhile, there is no word on what character Marsen play.
Bryan Singer helms "Jack the Giant Killer", which will center its story on a young farmer leading a dangerous expedition to the giants' kingdom. His quest is to rescue a kidnapped princess as the incident threatens a long-standing peace between men and giants.
In the Warner Bros. Pictures movie, Nicholas Hoult stars as the title character, while Stanley Tucci plays villainous Roderick. The movie also features the likes of Bill Nighy, John Kassir, Eleanor Tomlinson, and Ian McShane. Meanwhile, Christopher McQuarrie, Mark Bomback, and Darren Lemke serve as the screenwriters for the film which is set for June 15, 2012 release in the U.S.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated