Beyonce Knowles' New Song Leaks, Video Shoot Teased in New Pics
In anticipation of Beyonce Knowles' new single release, a short snippet of a song, which features the former member of Destiny's Child on the hook, hits the web. The club track has a repeated line, "Girls who run the world", and samples Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor".
The song leak fits the previous rumor which suggested that Beyonce's going to drop a "female empowerment or girl power type song" which is sampling a popular club song that a lot of people will recognize. The report hasn't been confirmed, but official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Along with the snippet, a series of new pictures taken from Beyonce's music video shoot have emerged. The fresh photos, posted on Celebrity Mania, capture the wife of Jay-Z rocking a yellow dress paired with black Sergio Rossi knee-high boots. The filming took place in Mojave Desert, California, the same place where she was snapped wearing a dark-colored number and holding a "B" flag.
Rumor has it, Beyonce filmed the video with award-winning director Francis Lawrence who previously worked with Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and Destiny's Child. Her longtime collaborator Frank Gatson reportedly serves as a choreographer. It's still unclear when the music video will be premiered.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party