Beyonce Knowles' New Song Leaks, Video Shoot Teased in New Pics
In anticipation of Beyonce Knowles' new single release, a short snippet of a song, which features the former member of Destiny's Child on the hook, hits the web. The club track has a repeated line, "Girls who run the world", and samples Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor".
The song leak fits the previous rumor which suggested that Beyonce's going to drop a "female empowerment or girl power type song" which is sampling a popular club song that a lot of people will recognize. The report hasn't been confirmed, but official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Along with the snippet, a series of new pictures taken from Beyonce's music video shoot have emerged. The fresh photos, posted on Celebrity Mania, capture the wife of Jay-Z rocking a yellow dress paired with black Sergio Rossi knee-high boots. The filming took place in Mojave Desert, California, the same place where she was snapped wearing a dark-colored number and holding a "B" flag.
Rumor has it, Beyonce filmed the video with award-winning director Francis Lawrence who previously worked with Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and Destiny's Child. Her longtime collaborator Frank Gatson reportedly serves as a choreographer. It's still unclear when the music video will be premiered.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami