Beyonce Knowles' New Song Leaks, Video Shoot Teased in New Pics
In anticipation of Beyonce Knowles' new single release, a short snippet of a song, which features the former member of Destiny's Child on the hook, hits the web. The club track has a repeated line, "Girls who run the world", and samples Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor".
The song leak fits the previous rumor which suggested that Beyonce's going to drop a "female empowerment or girl power type song" which is sampling a popular club song that a lot of people will recognize. The report hasn't been confirmed, but official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Along with the snippet, a series of new pictures taken from Beyonce's music video shoot have emerged. The fresh photos, posted on Celebrity Mania, capture the wife of Jay-Z rocking a yellow dress paired with black Sergio Rossi knee-high boots. The filming took place in Mojave Desert, California, the same place where she was snapped wearing a dark-colored number and holding a "B" flag.
Rumor has it, Beyonce filmed the video with award-winning director Francis Lawrence who previously worked with Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and Destiny's Child. Her longtime collaborator Frank Gatson reportedly serves as a choreographer. It's still unclear when the music video will be premiered.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert