Beyonce Knowles' New Song Leaks, Video Shoot Teased in New Pics
In anticipation of Beyonce Knowles' new single release, a short snippet of a song, which features the former member of Destiny's Child on the hook, hits the web. The club track has a repeated line, "Girls who run the world", and samples Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor".
The song leak fits the previous rumor which suggested that Beyonce's going to drop a "female empowerment or girl power type song" which is sampling a popular club song that a lot of people will recognize. The report hasn't been confirmed, but official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Along with the snippet, a series of new pictures taken from Beyonce's music video shoot have emerged. The fresh photos, posted on Celebrity Mania, capture the wife of Jay-Z rocking a yellow dress paired with black Sergio Rossi knee-high boots. The filming took place in Mojave Desert, California, the same place where she was snapped wearing a dark-colored number and holding a "B" flag.
Rumor has it, Beyonce filmed the video with award-winning director Francis Lawrence who previously worked with Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and Destiny's Child. Her longtime collaborator Frank Gatson reportedly serves as a choreographer. It's still unclear when the music video will be premiered.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'