Beyonce Knowles' New Song Leaks, Video Shoot Teased in New Pics
In anticipation of Beyonce Knowles' new single release, a short snippet of a song, which features the former member of Destiny's Child on the hook, hits the web. The club track has a repeated line, "Girls who run the world", and samples Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor".
The song leak fits the previous rumor which suggested that Beyonce's going to drop a "female empowerment or girl power type song" which is sampling a popular club song that a lot of people will recognize. The report hasn't been confirmed, but official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Along with the snippet, a series of new pictures taken from Beyonce's music video shoot have emerged. The fresh photos, posted on Celebrity Mania, capture the wife of Jay-Z rocking a yellow dress paired with black Sergio Rossi knee-high boots. The filming took place in Mojave Desert, California, the same place where she was snapped wearing a dark-colored number and holding a "B" flag.
Rumor has it, Beyonce filmed the video with award-winning director Francis Lawrence who previously worked with Lady GaGa, Britney Spears and Destiny's Child. Her longtime collaborator Frank Gatson reportedly serves as a choreographer. It's still unclear when the music video will be premiered.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery