'Glee' Pics: First Look at 'Born This Way' Episode
"Glee" will present a highly-anticipated "Born This Way" episode before the end of this month. The first sneak peek to the special has now been released in pictures, mostly showing the characters dancing or performing.
Lea Michele's Rachel has some fun in a photo, blending with other youngsters including Chris Colfer's Kurt, Harry Shum Jr.'s Mike and Ashley Fink's Lauren. In another shot, however, she has a breakdown moment during which Cory Monteith's Finn and Matthew Morrison's Will come to console her.
Inspired by Lady GaGa's song "Born This Way", the April 26 outing follows New Directions kids as they grapple with their own body image issues. It will additionally see Rachel and the gang covering the so-called new gay anthem.
The latest scoop says the super-sized episode will heavily feature Max Adler's Dave Karofsky. Naya Rivera's Santana will reportedly get a new love interest, and a new character named Dr. Shane will make his debut.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'