'Glee' Pics: First Look at 'Born This Way' Episode
"Glee" will present a highly-anticipated "Born This Way" episode before the end of this month. The first sneak peek to the special has now been released in pictures, mostly showing the characters dancing or performing.
Lea Michele's Rachel has some fun in a photo, blending with other youngsters including Chris Colfer's Kurt, Harry Shum Jr.'s Mike and Ashley Fink's Lauren. In another shot, however, she has a breakdown moment during which Cory Monteith's Finn and Matthew Morrison's Will come to console her.
Inspired by Lady GaGa's song "Born This Way", the April 26 outing follows New Directions kids as they grapple with their own body image issues. It will additionally see Rachel and the gang covering the so-called new gay anthem.
The latest scoop says the super-sized episode will heavily feature Max Adler's Dave Karofsky. Naya Rivera's Santana will reportedly get a new love interest, and a new character named Dr. Shane will make his debut.
More Glee News
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle