'Glee' Pics: First Look at 'Born This Way' Episode
"Glee" will present a highly-anticipated "Born This Way" episode before the end of this month. The first sneak peek to the special has now been released in pictures, mostly showing the characters dancing or performing.
Lea Michele's Rachel has some fun in a photo, blending with other youngsters including Chris Colfer's Kurt, Harry Shum Jr.'s Mike and Ashley Fink's Lauren. In another shot, however, she has a breakdown moment during which Cory Monteith's Finn and Matthew Morrison's Will come to console her.
Inspired by Lady GaGa's song "Born This Way", the April 26 outing follows New Directions kids as they grapple with their own body image issues. It will additionally see Rachel and the gang covering the so-called new gay anthem.
The latest scoop says the super-sized episode will heavily feature Max Adler's Dave Karofsky. Naya Rivera's Santana will reportedly get a new love interest, and a new character named Dr. Shane will make his debut.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub