'Glee' Pics: First Look at 'Born This Way' Episode
"Glee" will present a highly-anticipated "Born This Way" episode before the end of this month. The first sneak peek to the special has now been released in pictures, mostly showing the characters dancing or performing.
Lea Michele's Rachel has some fun in a photo, blending with other youngsters including Chris Colfer's Kurt, Harry Shum Jr.'s Mike and Ashley Fink's Lauren. In another shot, however, she has a breakdown moment during which Cory Monteith's Finn and Matthew Morrison's Will come to console her.
Inspired by Lady GaGa's song "Born This Way", the April 26 outing follows New Directions kids as they grapple with their own body image issues. It will additionally see Rachel and the gang covering the so-called new gay anthem.
The latest scoop says the super-sized episode will heavily feature Max Adler's Dave Karofsky. Naya Rivera's Santana will reportedly get a new love interest, and a new character named Dr. Shane will make his debut.
More Glee News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'