'Vampire Diaries' 2.19 Preview: Klaus Tears Stefan and Damon Apart
Klaus is seriously threatening the relationships among "The Vampire Diaries" characters in the upcoming episode. After possessing Alaric, the oldest vampire in history will indirectly reignite a fight between Stefan and Damon as they disagree about how to protect Elena.
Stefan and Damon are furious when they discover that Elena has defied them both to make a new ally and take control of the plan to out-maneuver Klaus. Meanwhile, Stefan has his hands full trying to keep a confused and frightened Jenna safe.
The episode will also feature flashbacks to 1491 which reveal Katherine's introduction to Elijah and Klaus, and the origin of the moonstone curse. The first look at Klaus from present day has just been obtained by TVLine in form a picture showing Joseph Morgan's character on the woods.
"Klaus" will air Thursday, April 21 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video