'Vampire Diaries' 2.19 Preview: Klaus Tears Stefan and Damon Apart
Klaus is seriously threatening the relationships among "The Vampire Diaries" characters in the upcoming episode. After possessing Alaric, the oldest vampire in history will indirectly reignite a fight between Stefan and Damon as they disagree about how to protect Elena.
Stefan and Damon are furious when they discover that Elena has defied them both to make a new ally and take control of the plan to out-maneuver Klaus. Meanwhile, Stefan has his hands full trying to keep a confused and frightened Jenna safe.
The episode will also feature flashbacks to 1491 which reveal Katherine's introduction to Elijah and Klaus, and the origin of the moonstone curse. The first look at Klaus from present day has just been obtained by TVLine in form a picture showing Joseph Morgan's character on the woods.
"Klaus" will air Thursday, April 21 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger