'Vampire Diaries' 2.19 Preview: Klaus Tears Stefan and Damon Apart
Klaus is seriously threatening the relationships among "The Vampire Diaries" characters in the upcoming episode. After possessing Alaric, the oldest vampire in history will indirectly reignite a fight between Stefan and Damon as they disagree about how to protect Elena.
Stefan and Damon are furious when they discover that Elena has defied them both to make a new ally and take control of the plan to out-maneuver Klaus. Meanwhile, Stefan has his hands full trying to keep a confused and frightened Jenna safe.
The episode will also feature flashbacks to 1491 which reveal Katherine's introduction to Elijah and Klaus, and the origin of the moonstone curse. The first look at Klaus from present day has just been obtained by TVLine in form a picture showing Joseph Morgan's character on the woods.
"Klaus" will air Thursday, April 21 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival