'Vampire Diaries' 2.19 Preview: Klaus Tears Stefan and Damon Apart
Klaus is seriously threatening the relationships among "The Vampire Diaries" characters in the upcoming episode. After possessing Alaric, the oldest vampire in history will indirectly reignite a fight between Stefan and Damon as they disagree about how to protect Elena.
Stefan and Damon are furious when they discover that Elena has defied them both to make a new ally and take control of the plan to out-maneuver Klaus. Meanwhile, Stefan has his hands full trying to keep a confused and frightened Jenna safe.
The episode will also feature flashbacks to 1491 which reveal Katherine's introduction to Elijah and Klaus, and the origin of the moonstone curse. The first look at Klaus from present day has just been obtained by TVLine in form a picture showing Joseph Morgan's character on the woods.
"Klaus" will air Thursday, April 21 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off