Courteney Cox: David Arquette Too Obsessed With Having Sex With Me
Courteney Cox has gone shockingly candid about her marital problems on the airwaves. Joining David Arquette for a radio interview on Howard Stern's Sirius XM show Thursday morning, April 14, the "Scream 4" actress claims that her estranged husband was too obsessed with having sex with her.
When asked about him hitting on her during their Disney World trip with daughter Coco, Courteney went to share the serious stuff. "This is one of our problems in our relationship," she pointed out. "Whenever I would need consoling from David, he could not literally put his arm around me for one second without completely getting a boner."
Also present during the chat, David defended himself, "I'm always ready for [Courteney]." The 39-year-old actor who stars opposite Courteney in "Scream 4" added, "I know I'm more in touch with what she needs now...She takes one sort of thing and she clumps it [and says] that's what happens all the time in our relationship. It's not really true."
When David later told her, "we just need to figure out next steps", Courteney responded, "Wow, that's heavy." She went on to say, "You can't count [Disney World] as the place where you know I'm not into you. I had just woken up. I don't think [sexual attraction] is the issue. The truth of the matter is that we love each other so much. We have such affection for each other but we are very different."
Courteney further explained, "There are a lot of things that David likes to do completely the opposite things I do. I'm a homebody. David...doesn't drink anymore, he's completely sober, but he likes to go out and dance." She added, "I don't want to inhibit him in his life. He really is a very gregarious guy, he's very outgoing. I'm much more of an introvert."
Quizzed whether she had sex since announcing she and David have decided to do trial separation, Courteney insisted, "I have not had sex." On her rumored flings with "Cougar Town" co-stars Josh Hopkins and Brian van Holt, she commented, "They really don't want to get involved in this mess. These guys actually really like David, and I'm also Executive Producer of the show, it's kind of an awkward thing."
More Courteney Cox News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why