Gwyneth Paltrow Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body on Magazine's Cover
Gwyneth Paltrow isn't shy of flaunting her fit and sexy bikini body. The actress, who has made a number of guest appearances on "Glee", slipped into a blue bikini top and a pair of super short denim shorts as she graced the cover of Self magazine's May 2011 issue, showing off the result of her workout.
In an accompanying article, the 38-year-old opens up about being in the best shape of her life. "I never thought that I'd be considered to have a good body," she confesses. "I was bony up top and kind of dumpy on the bottom. But my trainer, Tracy Anderson, completely changed my legs, butt, arms and stomach. I feel better than ever, too."
The "Country Strong" star also gets candid about re-designing her butt. "My butt! My butt, butt, butt," she says when asked about challenge areas in her body. "When Tracy met me, she said that I had a long, square butt that she was going to redesign, and I was, like, 'Yeah? Good luck.' The amazing thing is, she was right! And it's still changing!"
On maintaining a good physique, Gwyneth further points out, "I've found what works for me. I know if I put in an hour and a half, five days a week, I'm good." She adds, "If I'm on vacation and, like, 'F*** it, I'm not working out,' I know what to do when I get back. A lot of women think, 'Oh, my God, I could never get there,' but I don't think that's true. It's simply relative to how much you put into it."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'