People's Most Beautiful 2011, Jennifer Lopez at Her Happiest Without Make-Up
Jennifer Lopez has been named World's Most Beautiful of 2011 by People Magazine. Gracing the cover of the annual issue that hits newsstands Friday, April 15, the current judge on "American Idol" tops the list that includes the likes of Zac Efron, Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Simpson and Mandy Moore.
While she loves glamming up when appearing on TV and music videos, the 41-year-old singer claims to be at her happiest when she's at home and applies no make-up at all. "That's when I'm my happiest," she says. "Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It's so much better."
About nailing the Most Beautiful title, J-Lo admits, "Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored." Still, she points out that being beautiful is part of her job. Having said that, the "On the Floor" hitmaker notes that looking good does require hard work. She says, "I don't want anybody thinking it's easy. It does take time and it's hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!"
Also making it into the list are Emma Stone, Jennifer Hudson and Kellan Lutz. Emma, in particular, speaks about her attitude toward the pressure of staying thin in Hollywood. "I'd be crazy to sit here and tell you that I've never thought about it," she admits, "[But] I never can beat myself up about it ... You're a human being, you live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damn red velvet cupcake."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date