Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber NOT Remaking 'Wizard of Oz'
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are not making a film together, at least not in the near future. "Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber to Remake The Wizard of Oz", a new headline from ShowbizSpy was quickly debunked by Gossip Cop who quoted a source as saying, "not true".
Showbiz Spy first heard about the rumor from a source "close to" Selena who said that the actress is obsessed about the children story. "Her dream role would be Dorothy in a remake but she'd settle for a Munchkin just to be in it. Now she's got Justin hooked on the movie, Selena thinks they may both be contenders for a role," the source said.
Moreover, it was said that Selena is keen on the idea of an easy transition from being a teen wizard on Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" to "Wizard of Oz".
But one thing that's true is Justin looking for a new acting job. "I definitely want to do more acting, and further my career in that area, that's something I would love to do," he said during a recent interview on "The Kyle & Jackie O Show".
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance