Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber NOT Remaking 'Wizard of Oz'
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are not making a film together, at least not in the near future. "Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber to Remake The Wizard of Oz", a new headline from ShowbizSpy was quickly debunked by Gossip Cop who quoted a source as saying, "not true".
Showbiz Spy first heard about the rumor from a source "close to" Selena who said that the actress is obsessed about the children story. "Her dream role would be Dorothy in a remake but she'd settle for a Munchkin just to be in it. Now she's got Justin hooked on the movie, Selena thinks they may both be contenders for a role," the source said.
Moreover, it was said that Selena is keen on the idea of an easy transition from being a teen wizard on Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" to "Wizard of Oz".
But one thing that's true is Justin looking for a new acting job. "I definitely want to do more acting, and further my career in that area, that's something I would love to do," he said during a recent interview on "The Kyle & Jackie O Show".
More Selena Gomez News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones