Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber NOT Remaking 'Wizard of Oz'
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are not making a film together, at least not in the near future. "Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber to Remake The Wizard of Oz", a new headline from ShowbizSpy was quickly debunked by Gossip Cop who quoted a source as saying, "not true".
Showbiz Spy first heard about the rumor from a source "close to" Selena who said that the actress is obsessed about the children story. "Her dream role would be Dorothy in a remake but she'd settle for a Munchkin just to be in it. Now she's got Justin hooked on the movie, Selena thinks they may both be contenders for a role," the source said.
Moreover, it was said that Selena is keen on the idea of an easy transition from being a teen wizard on Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" to "Wizard of Oz".
But one thing that's true is Justin looking for a new acting job. "I definitely want to do more acting, and further my career in that area, that's something I would love to do," he said during a recent interview on "The Kyle & Jackie O Show".
More Selena Gomez News
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo