Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber NOT Remaking 'Wizard of Oz'
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are not making a film together, at least not in the near future. "Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber to Remake The Wizard of Oz", a new headline from ShowbizSpy was quickly debunked by Gossip Cop who quoted a source as saying, "not true".
Showbiz Spy first heard about the rumor from a source "close to" Selena who said that the actress is obsessed about the children story. "Her dream role would be Dorothy in a remake but she'd settle for a Munchkin just to be in it. Now she's got Justin hooked on the movie, Selena thinks they may both be contenders for a role," the source said.
Moreover, it was said that Selena is keen on the idea of an easy transition from being a teen wizard on Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" to "Wizard of Oz".
But one thing that's true is Justin looking for a new acting job. "I definitely want to do more acting, and further my career in that area, that's something I would love to do," he said during a recent interview on "The Kyle & Jackie O Show".
More Selena Gomez News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video