Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber NOT Remaking 'Wizard of Oz'
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are not making a film together, at least not in the near future. "Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber to Remake The Wizard of Oz", a new headline from ShowbizSpy was quickly debunked by Gossip Cop who quoted a source as saying, "not true".
Showbiz Spy first heard about the rumor from a source "close to" Selena who said that the actress is obsessed about the children story. "Her dream role would be Dorothy in a remake but she'd settle for a Munchkin just to be in it. Now she's got Justin hooked on the movie, Selena thinks they may both be contenders for a role," the source said.
Moreover, it was said that Selena is keen on the idea of an easy transition from being a teen wizard on Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place" to "Wizard of Oz".
But one thing that's true is Justin looking for a new acting job. "I definitely want to do more acting, and further my career in that area, that's something I would love to do," he said during a recent interview on "The Kyle & Jackie O Show".
More Selena Gomez News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney