'Smallville' 10.17 Preview: Clark Kent Versus Clark Luthor
Two Clarks are facing off each other in the next episode of "Smallville". Clark Kent finds that the other side's mirror box is still fine. While still processing the fact in his brain, he is surprised with the presence of Clark Luthor who sends him back to the alternate reality.
In the alternate reality, Jonathan Kent is very angry with Clark. Meanwhile, back in our reality, Clark Luthor visits Tess and tells if she doesn't side with him he'll kill her. Lois asks Emil to help her bring Clark back.
John Schneider returns as Jonathan Kent and Allesandro Juliani guest stars as Emil. "Kent" episode will air Friday, April 15 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them