'Smallville' 10.17 Preview: Clark Kent Versus Clark Luthor
Two Clarks are facing off each other in the next episode of "Smallville". Clark Kent finds that the other side's mirror box is still fine. While still processing the fact in his brain, he is surprised with the presence of Clark Luthor who sends him back to the alternate reality.
In the alternate reality, Jonathan Kent is very angry with Clark. Meanwhile, back in our reality, Clark Luthor visits Tess and tells if she doesn't side with him he'll kill her. Lois asks Emil to help her bring Clark back.
John Schneider returns as Jonathan Kent and Allesandro Juliani guest stars as Emil. "Kent" episode will air Friday, April 15 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes