'Smallville' 10.17 Preview: Clark Kent Versus Clark Luthor
Two Clarks are facing off each other in the next episode of "Smallville". Clark Kent finds that the other side's mirror box is still fine. While still processing the fact in his brain, he is surprised with the presence of Clark Luthor who sends him back to the alternate reality.
In the alternate reality, Jonathan Kent is very angry with Clark. Meanwhile, back in our reality, Clark Luthor visits Tess and tells if she doesn't side with him he'll kill her. Lois asks Emil to help her bring Clark back.
John Schneider returns as Jonathan Kent and Allesandro Juliani guest stars as Emil. "Kent" episode will air Friday, April 15 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'