'Smallville' 10.17 Preview: Clark Kent Versus Clark Luthor
Two Clarks are facing off each other in the next episode of "Smallville". Clark Kent finds that the other side's mirror box is still fine. While still processing the fact in his brain, he is surprised with the presence of Clark Luthor who sends him back to the alternate reality.
In the alternate reality, Jonathan Kent is very angry with Clark. Meanwhile, back in our reality, Clark Luthor visits Tess and tells if she doesn't side with him he'll kill her. Lois asks Emil to help her bring Clark back.
John Schneider returns as Jonathan Kent and Allesandro Juliani guest stars as Emil. "Kent" episode will air Friday, April 15 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked