'Smallville' 10.17 Preview: Clark Kent Versus Clark Luthor
Two Clarks are facing off each other in the next episode of "Smallville". Clark Kent finds that the other side's mirror box is still fine. While still processing the fact in his brain, he is surprised with the presence of Clark Luthor who sends him back to the alternate reality.
In the alternate reality, Jonathan Kent is very angry with Clark. Meanwhile, back in our reality, Clark Luthor visits Tess and tells if she doesn't side with him he'll kill her. Lois asks Emil to help her bring Clark back.
John Schneider returns as Jonathan Kent and Allesandro Juliani guest stars as Emil. "Kent" episode will air Friday, April 15 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father