Video: Miley Cyrus and Joan Jett Rock It Out on 'Oprah'
"The Oprah Winfrey Show" episode which featured Miley Cyrus has finally aired Wednesday night, April 13. Instead of sitting for an in-depth interview with Oprah Winfrey, the teen songstress channeled her inner rock star and performed with Joan Jett.
The "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" movie beauty rocked out with the former member of all-girl band The Runaways, singing a medley of "Bad Reputation", "Cherry Bomb" and "I Hate Myself (For Loving You)". Miley served as the lead singer, while Joan strummed her guitar.
"It's something that's always meant something to me, just seeing Joan stand up for chicks who want to play the guitar," Miley told Oprah. The former Disney star auditioned for the Mouse House's "Hannah Montana" with Joan's classic "I Love Rock 'n' Roll".
Oprah dedicated the recent episode of her talk show to the Rock Goddesses of the 70's and 80's. It featured appearances from the likes of Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow, Pat Benatar and Avril Lavigne.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal