Video: Miley Cyrus and Joan Jett Rock It Out on 'Oprah'
"The Oprah Winfrey Show" episode which featured Miley Cyrus has finally aired Wednesday night, April 13. Instead of sitting for an in-depth interview with Oprah Winfrey, the teen songstress channeled her inner rock star and performed with Joan Jett.
The "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" movie beauty rocked out with the former member of all-girl band The Runaways, singing a medley of "Bad Reputation", "Cherry Bomb" and "I Hate Myself (For Loving You)". Miley served as the lead singer, while Joan strummed her guitar.
"It's something that's always meant something to me, just seeing Joan stand up for chicks who want to play the guitar," Miley told Oprah. The former Disney star auditioned for the Mouse House's "Hannah Montana" with Joan's classic "I Love Rock 'n' Roll".
Oprah dedicated the recent episode of her talk show to the Rock Goddesses of the 70's and 80's. It featured appearances from the likes of Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow, Pat Benatar and Avril Lavigne.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder