Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Debuts Teaser Trailer
Lionsgate Films has just released the first teaser trailer for "Abduction". The video, released via MTV, follows Taylor Lautner who feels there is something wrong with his parents. Later, he experiences a series of violence, including watching his parents shot to death.
The drama thriller tells a story about Lautner's Nathan Harper who feels disillusioned with his parents. Later, he finds out that the people he used to call them "Mother" and "Father" are not actually his parents, after he sees his baby photo on a missing persons website. As he goes searching for his true identity, he faces another fact that people are gunning for him.
In the upcoming film, Lily Collins stars as Karen Lowell, Nathan's love interest. Meanwhile, Sigourney Weaver plays Dr. Bennett, Maria Bello takes the role of Mara, and Alfred Molina plays Frank Burton. Other stars supporting the movie are the likes of Jason Isaacs, Elisabeth Rohm, and Denzel Whitaker.
Directed by John Singleton, the movie has Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Shawn Christensen team up to pen the script. At the same time, Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Taylor Lautner, Roy Lee, and Lee Stollman serve as the producers. The film will hit theaters across the nation on September 23.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'