Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Debuts Teaser Trailer
Lionsgate Films has just released the first teaser trailer for "Abduction". The video, released via MTV, follows Taylor Lautner who feels there is something wrong with his parents. Later, he experiences a series of violence, including watching his parents shot to death.
The drama thriller tells a story about Lautner's Nathan Harper who feels disillusioned with his parents. Later, he finds out that the people he used to call them "Mother" and "Father" are not actually his parents, after he sees his baby photo on a missing persons website. As he goes searching for his true identity, he faces another fact that people are gunning for him.
In the upcoming film, Lily Collins stars as Karen Lowell, Nathan's love interest. Meanwhile, Sigourney Weaver plays Dr. Bennett, Maria Bello takes the role of Mara, and Alfred Molina plays Frank Burton. Other stars supporting the movie are the likes of Jason Isaacs, Elisabeth Rohm, and Denzel Whitaker.
Directed by John Singleton, the movie has Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Shawn Christensen team up to pen the script. At the same time, Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Taylor Lautner, Roy Lee, and Lee Stollman serve as the producers. The film will hit theaters across the nation on September 23.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce