Taylor Lautner's 'Abduction' Debuts Teaser Trailer
Lionsgate Films has just released the first teaser trailer for "Abduction". The video, released via MTV, follows Taylor Lautner who feels there is something wrong with his parents. Later, he experiences a series of violence, including watching his parents shot to death.
The drama thriller tells a story about Lautner's Nathan Harper who feels disillusioned with his parents. Later, he finds out that the people he used to call them "Mother" and "Father" are not actually his parents, after he sees his baby photo on a missing persons website. As he goes searching for his true identity, he faces another fact that people are gunning for him.
In the upcoming film, Lily Collins stars as Karen Lowell, Nathan's love interest. Meanwhile, Sigourney Weaver plays Dr. Bennett, Maria Bello takes the role of Mara, and Alfred Molina plays Frank Burton. Other stars supporting the movie are the likes of Jason Isaacs, Elisabeth Rohm, and Denzel Whitaker.
Directed by John Singleton, the movie has Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Shawn Christensen team up to pen the script. At the same time, Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Taylor Lautner, Roy Lee, and Lee Stollman serve as the producers. The film will hit theaters across the nation on September 23.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does