Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz in Official 'Love, Wedding, Marriage' Trailer
First official trailer for "Love, Wedding, Marriage" has been released. The two-and-a-half minute preview sees newlyweds, Mandy Moore's Ava and Kellan Lutz's Charlie, facing problems as Moore's parents want to divorce. Meanwhile, in another scene, Moore and Lutz are seen reconciling after they fight, and locking lips.
The romantic comedy film centers its story on Ava, a newlywed psychologist who is thrown for a loop when she learns that her parents, whose marriage she's always idealized, are headed for divorce. She sets out on a disastrous path to save their marriage at the expense of her own, manipulating loved ones to achieve her objectives.
Also joining the movie are the likes of Jessica Szohr, James Brolin, Jane Seymour, Michael Weston, Sarah Lieving, and Richard Reid. Directed by Dermot Mulroney, the movie will premiere on demand on May 1, and will have a limited U.S. release on June 3.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert