Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz in Official 'Love, Wedding, Marriage' Trailer
First official trailer for "Love, Wedding, Marriage" has been released. The two-and-a-half minute preview sees newlyweds, Mandy Moore's Ava and Kellan Lutz's Charlie, facing problems as Moore's parents want to divorce. Meanwhile, in another scene, Moore and Lutz are seen reconciling after they fight, and locking lips.
The romantic comedy film centers its story on Ava, a newlywed psychologist who is thrown for a loop when she learns that her parents, whose marriage she's always idealized, are headed for divorce. She sets out on a disastrous path to save their marriage at the expense of her own, manipulating loved ones to achieve her objectives.
Also joining the movie are the likes of Jessica Szohr, James Brolin, Jane Seymour, Michael Weston, Sarah Lieving, and Richard Reid. Directed by Dermot Mulroney, the movie will premiere on demand on May 1, and will have a limited U.S. release on June 3.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair