Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz in Official 'Love, Wedding, Marriage' Trailer
First official trailer for "Love, Wedding, Marriage" has been released. The two-and-a-half minute preview sees newlyweds, Mandy Moore's Ava and Kellan Lutz's Charlie, facing problems as Moore's parents want to divorce. Meanwhile, in another scene, Moore and Lutz are seen reconciling after they fight, and locking lips.
The romantic comedy film centers its story on Ava, a newlywed psychologist who is thrown for a loop when she learns that her parents, whose marriage she's always idealized, are headed for divorce. She sets out on a disastrous path to save their marriage at the expense of her own, manipulating loved ones to achieve her objectives.
Also joining the movie are the likes of Jessica Szohr, James Brolin, Jane Seymour, Michael Weston, Sarah Lieving, and Richard Reid. Directed by Dermot Mulroney, the movie will premiere on demand on May 1, and will have a limited U.S. release on June 3.
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream