Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz in Official 'Love, Wedding, Marriage' Trailer
First official trailer for "Love, Wedding, Marriage" has been released. The two-and-a-half minute preview sees newlyweds, Mandy Moore's Ava and Kellan Lutz's Charlie, facing problems as Moore's parents want to divorce. Meanwhile, in another scene, Moore and Lutz are seen reconciling after they fight, and locking lips.
The romantic comedy film centers its story on Ava, a newlywed psychologist who is thrown for a loop when she learns that her parents, whose marriage she's always idealized, are headed for divorce. She sets out on a disastrous path to save their marriage at the expense of her own, manipulating loved ones to achieve her objectives.
Also joining the movie are the likes of Jessica Szohr, James Brolin, Jane Seymour, Michael Weston, Sarah Lieving, and Richard Reid. Directed by Dermot Mulroney, the movie will premiere on demand on May 1, and will have a limited U.S. release on June 3.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son