Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz in Official 'Love, Wedding, Marriage' Trailer
First official trailer for "Love, Wedding, Marriage" has been released. The two-and-a-half minute preview sees newlyweds, Mandy Moore's Ava and Kellan Lutz's Charlie, facing problems as Moore's parents want to divorce. Meanwhile, in another scene, Moore and Lutz are seen reconciling after they fight, and locking lips.
The romantic comedy film centers its story on Ava, a newlywed psychologist who is thrown for a loop when she learns that her parents, whose marriage she's always idealized, are headed for divorce. She sets out on a disastrous path to save their marriage at the expense of her own, manipulating loved ones to achieve her objectives.
Also joining the movie are the likes of Jessica Szohr, James Brolin, Jane Seymour, Michael Weston, Sarah Lieving, and Richard Reid. Directed by Dermot Mulroney, the movie will premiere on demand on May 1, and will have a limited U.S. release on June 3.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer