Video: Yvonne Strahovski Spoofs Katy Perry, Lady GaGa and Ke$ha
Yvonne Strahovski has showed off her funny side. Throwing away her secret agent image, the Sarah Walker of "Chuck" beauty lampoons Katy Perry, Lady GaGa and Ke$ha as she sings about loving a guy in new CollegeHumor parody video entitled "Three Pop Stars, One Video".
The 28-year-old actress is seen prancing around on a beach while wearing outfit similar to those of Katy's "California Gurls" costume. While impersonating the wife of Russell Brand, she croons, "I remember you told me once, all about who would be your dream girl. You told me Zooey Deschanel, but without the shame or class."
In the clip, Yvonne also channels Ke$ha's drunken party girl personality as she vomits, burps and throws away condoms. "I just woke up on your toilet," is one of her lines as the singer. Meanwhile, she portrays an insane a robot girl from the year 3000 when spoofing GaGa, and sings such lines as, "My privates are synthetic."
The three music stars aren't the only ones Yvonne are spoofing in the parody clip. Near the end of the video, the Australian actress takes on pop sensation Justin Bieber. Sporting short dark wig, she donned the "Never Say Never" singer's signature outfit complete with a black jacket and a pair of matching sneakers.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role