Aubrey O'Day's Official Solo Debut Single Released
Aubrey O'Day's fresh solo material called "Automatic" has been unveiled. An electro-pop tune with bouncy beat, it's her first official single since he left Danity Kane in 2009. The track was released following the season finale of her Oxygen reality show "All About Aubrey".
"It's the first song I recorded for my solo project because I wanted to represent all the people who don't feel the need to go all out to get attention," she said. "This song is for everyone who automatically commands attention whenever they walk into a room! Everything they do is 'Automatic'!"
On Twitter meanwhile, she thanked her fans for their support. "I would like to thank all of my fans for their endless support!" she wrote in a series of posts. "I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to share each step of my solo journey with my fans and can't wait to show you what else I've got! I love all of my fans, and my comeback is 100% ALL ABOUT THEM!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie