Aubrey O'Day's Official Solo Debut Single Released
Aubrey O'Day's fresh solo material called "Automatic" has been unveiled. An electro-pop tune with bouncy beat, it's her first official single since he left Danity Kane in 2009. The track was released following the season finale of her Oxygen reality show "All About Aubrey".
"It's the first song I recorded for my solo project because I wanted to represent all the people who don't feel the need to go all out to get attention," she said. "This song is for everyone who automatically commands attention whenever they walk into a room! Everything they do is 'Automatic'!"
On Twitter meanwhile, she thanked her fans for their support. "I would like to thank all of my fans for their endless support!" she wrote in a series of posts. "I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to share each step of my solo journey with my fans and can't wait to show you what else I've got! I love all of my fans, and my comeback is 100% ALL ABOUT THEM!"
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport