Aubrey O'Day's Official Solo Debut Single Released
Aubrey O'Day's fresh solo material called "Automatic" has been unveiled. An electro-pop tune with bouncy beat, it's her first official single since he left Danity Kane in 2009. The track was released following the season finale of her Oxygen reality show "All About Aubrey".
"It's the first song I recorded for my solo project because I wanted to represent all the people who don't feel the need to go all out to get attention," she said. "This song is for everyone who automatically commands attention whenever they walk into a room! Everything they do is 'Automatic'!"
On Twitter meanwhile, she thanked her fans for their support. "I would like to thank all of my fans for their endless support!" she wrote in a series of posts. "I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to share each step of my solo journey with my fans and can't wait to show you what else I've got! I love all of my fans, and my comeback is 100% ALL ABOUT THEM!"
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly