Ali Fedotowsky, From 'Bachelorette' to New Talk Show
After finding a true love on "The Bachelorette", Ali Fedotowsky landed a career as a corespondent. The 26-year-old has now nabbed the ultimate job in the field, joining "America's Next Top Model" winner Adrianne Curry, actress Vivica A. Fox and fashion guru Nick Verreos for a new weekly talk show for Style Network.
The network confirmed on Tuesday, April 12 that these four would be the pillars to the half-hour series. In its press release, the network said the not-yet-titled show will "tackle anything and everything that's of interest to Style viewers. From exciting in-studio guests to product demos, makeover segments, field segments and a studio audience, this new daily show will be just as Style-ish as it is informative and fun."
Fedotowsky previously took the job as an on-air corespondent for Fox 5 in San Diego. She and fiance Roberto Martinez also helped recent "The Bachelor" Brad Womack to choose which girl was on the show for the right reason.
More Ali Fedotowsky News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'