Ali Fedotowsky, From 'Bachelorette' to New Talk Show
After finding a true love on "The Bachelorette", Ali Fedotowsky landed a career as a corespondent. The 26-year-old has now nabbed the ultimate job in the field, joining "America's Next Top Model" winner Adrianne Curry, actress Vivica A. Fox and fashion guru Nick Verreos for a new weekly talk show for Style Network.
The network confirmed on Tuesday, April 12 that these four would be the pillars to the half-hour series. In its press release, the network said the not-yet-titled show will "tackle anything and everything that's of interest to Style viewers. From exciting in-studio guests to product demos, makeover segments, field segments and a studio audience, this new daily show will be just as Style-ish as it is informative and fun."
Fedotowsky previously took the job as an on-air corespondent for Fox 5 in San Diego. She and fiance Roberto Martinez also helped recent "The Bachelor" Brad Womack to choose which girl was on the show for the right reason.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding