Ali Fedotowsky, From 'Bachelorette' to New Talk Show
After finding a true love on "The Bachelorette", Ali Fedotowsky landed a career as a corespondent. The 26-year-old has now nabbed the ultimate job in the field, joining "America's Next Top Model" winner Adrianne Curry, actress Vivica A. Fox and fashion guru Nick Verreos for a new weekly talk show for Style Network.
The network confirmed on Tuesday, April 12 that these four would be the pillars to the half-hour series. In its press release, the network said the not-yet-titled show will "tackle anything and everything that's of interest to Style viewers. From exciting in-studio guests to product demos, makeover segments, field segments and a studio audience, this new daily show will be just as Style-ish as it is informative and fun."
Fedotowsky previously took the job as an on-air corespondent for Fox 5 in San Diego. She and fiance Roberto Martinez also helped recent "The Bachelor" Brad Womack to choose which girl was on the show for the right reason.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences