Ali Fedotowsky, From 'Bachelorette' to New Talk Show
After finding a true love on "The Bachelorette", Ali Fedotowsky landed a career as a corespondent. The 26-year-old has now nabbed the ultimate job in the field, joining "America's Next Top Model" winner Adrianne Curry, actress Vivica A. Fox and fashion guru Nick Verreos for a new weekly talk show for Style Network.
The network confirmed on Tuesday, April 12 that these four would be the pillars to the half-hour series. In its press release, the network said the not-yet-titled show will "tackle anything and everything that's of interest to Style viewers. From exciting in-studio guests to product demos, makeover segments, field segments and a studio audience, this new daily show will be just as Style-ish as it is informative and fun."
Fedotowsky previously took the job as an on-air corespondent for Fox 5 in San Diego. She and fiance Roberto Martinez also helped recent "The Bachelor" Brad Womack to choose which girl was on the show for the right reason.
More Ali Fedotowsky News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell