Ali Fedotowsky, From 'Bachelorette' to New Talk Show
After finding a true love on "The Bachelorette", Ali Fedotowsky landed a career as a corespondent. The 26-year-old has now nabbed the ultimate job in the field, joining "America's Next Top Model" winner Adrianne Curry, actress Vivica A. Fox and fashion guru Nick Verreos for a new weekly talk show for Style Network.
The network confirmed on Tuesday, April 12 that these four would be the pillars to the half-hour series. In its press release, the network said the not-yet-titled show will "tackle anything and everything that's of interest to Style viewers. From exciting in-studio guests to product demos, makeover segments, field segments and a studio audience, this new daily show will be just as Style-ish as it is informative and fun."
Fedotowsky previously took the job as an on-air corespondent for Fox 5 in San Diego. She and fiance Roberto Martinez also helped recent "The Bachelor" Brad Womack to choose which girl was on the show for the right reason.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot