Hayden Panettiere Dishes on Having Sex With Much-Taller Boyfriend
Hayden Panettiere has gone candid when it comes to her sex life with Wladimir Klitschko. Stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Tuesday, April 12, the 21-year-old beauty revealed that people have actually asked her about the matter considering that she is 5'1", while her boxer boyfriend is 6'6".
When host Ellen DeGeneres pointed out the height differential during the interview, the actress playing Kirby Reed in "Scream 4" responded, "He is quite a bit bigger than me. I get the prudest people coming up to me and they're like, 'Does it work?' Yeah, it works. We find a way." She went on to add, "Where there's a will, there's a way!"
Hayden's confession prompted Ellen to admit she was surprised fans would ask Hayden about her sex life, "I know what you're talking about, but I'm in shock!" To which, the young actress explained, "And they're very conservative people most of the time. They just have to know. Like have to know, 'I just have to ask you this question!' "
While Ellen found such personal questions "crazy and rude", the Claire Bennet of "Heroes" said she was not bothered by it. With a wave of her hand, she told the host, "I don't mind it. I find it amusing."
Hayden began dating Ukrainian heavyweight boxer Wladimir after she broke up with Milo Ventimiglia in February 2009. In a recent interview with Just Jared, she admitted, "The idea of dating someone that tall terrified me in the beginning." Still, she pointed out, "You can't help who you fall in love with and that's it."
More Hayden Panettiere News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support