Hayden Panettiere Dishes on Having Sex With Much-Taller Boyfriend
Hayden Panettiere has gone candid when it comes to her sex life with Wladimir Klitschko. Stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Tuesday, April 12, the 21-year-old beauty revealed that people have actually asked her about the matter considering that she is 5'1", while her boxer boyfriend is 6'6".
When host Ellen DeGeneres pointed out the height differential during the interview, the actress playing Kirby Reed in "Scream 4" responded, "He is quite a bit bigger than me. I get the prudest people coming up to me and they're like, 'Does it work?' Yeah, it works. We find a way." She went on to add, "Where there's a will, there's a way!"
Hayden's confession prompted Ellen to admit she was surprised fans would ask Hayden about her sex life, "I know what you're talking about, but I'm in shock!" To which, the young actress explained, "And they're very conservative people most of the time. They just have to know. Like have to know, 'I just have to ask you this question!' "
While Ellen found such personal questions "crazy and rude", the Claire Bennet of "Heroes" said she was not bothered by it. With a wave of her hand, she told the host, "I don't mind it. I find it amusing."
Hayden began dating Ukrainian heavyweight boxer Wladimir after she broke up with Milo Ventimiglia in February 2009. In a recent interview with Just Jared, she admitted, "The idea of dating someone that tall terrified me in the beginning." Still, she pointed out, "You can't help who you fall in love with and that's it."
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences