Tori Spelling Tells Husband of Third Pregnancy on Valentine's Day
Having shared with the world about her third pregnancy, Tori Spelling goes on to spill details on when and how she broke the joyous news to husband Dean McDermott. The 37-year-old opens up in an interview with People Magazine, "I found out on Valentine's Day. It was perfect timing."
The star of Oxygen's "Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings" continues as recalling, "I wrapped up the pregnancy test in a box and bow and gave it to Dean as his Valentine's Day gift." On how her 44-year-old actor husband reacted to the news, she gushes, "He was beyond surprised. Best gift ever!"
Sharing more of this pregnancy, the actress playing Donna Martin in '90s series "Beverly Hills, 90210" admits she has been "much sicker this pregnancy" compared to her past two. She adds, "I have been nauseous for the past three months straight. Thankfully it is starting to get better now."
Tori confirmed she is indeed expecting a third child on Monday, April 11. Using her Twitter, the mother of Liam and Stella wrote, "I know there's been a lot of speculation, so I wanted everyone to hear from me..." She continued in the same posting, "Its official...Dean & I are PREGNANT!!!!"
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer