Tori Spelling Tells Husband of Third Pregnancy on Valentine's Day
Having shared with the world about her third pregnancy, Tori Spelling goes on to spill details on when and how she broke the joyous news to husband Dean McDermott. The 37-year-old opens up in an interview with People Magazine, "I found out on Valentine's Day. It was perfect timing."
The star of Oxygen's "Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings" continues as recalling, "I wrapped up the pregnancy test in a box and bow and gave it to Dean as his Valentine's Day gift." On how her 44-year-old actor husband reacted to the news, she gushes, "He was beyond surprised. Best gift ever!"
Sharing more of this pregnancy, the actress playing Donna Martin in '90s series "Beverly Hills, 90210" admits she has been "much sicker this pregnancy" compared to her past two. She adds, "I have been nauseous for the past three months straight. Thankfully it is starting to get better now."
Tori confirmed she is indeed expecting a third child on Monday, April 11. Using her Twitter, the mother of Liam and Stella wrote, "I know there's been a lot of speculation, so I wanted everyone to hear from me..." She continued in the same posting, "Its official...Dean & I are PREGNANT!!!!"
More Tori Spelling News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set