New Sneak Peek to Royal Couple Drama 'William and Kate'
An international trailer for "William & Kate" has landed online to give a longer preview to the TV movie about the Royal couple's romance. It depicts their meeting, how William's family welcomes Kate Middleton, and her attempts to fit in among the aristocrats.
Shooting for "William & Kate" began in California in February with UCLA standing in as University of St. Andrews where the real couple met. Nico Evers-Swindell stars as Prince William, while Camilla Luddington plays Kate.
The pic is set to air Monday, April 18 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. It will additionally be released on DVD in U.K. on April 25.
The couple's wedding, meanwhile, will take place on April 29 at Westminster Abbey. ABC and Fox News Channel recently announced they will air live coverage of the Royal wedding beginning at 4 A.M. ET.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked