New Sneak Peek to Royal Couple Drama 'William and Kate'
An international trailer for "William & Kate" has landed online to give a longer preview to the TV movie about the Royal couple's romance. It depicts their meeting, how William's family welcomes Kate Middleton, and her attempts to fit in among the aristocrats.
Shooting for "William & Kate" began in California in February with UCLA standing in as University of St. Andrews where the real couple met. Nico Evers-Swindell stars as Prince William, while Camilla Luddington plays Kate.
The pic is set to air Monday, April 18 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. It will additionally be released on DVD in U.K. on April 25.
The couple's wedding, meanwhile, will take place on April 29 at Westminster Abbey. ABC and Fox News Channel recently announced they will air live coverage of the Royal wedding beginning at 4 A.M. ET.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal