New Sneak Peek to Royal Couple Drama 'William and Kate'
An international trailer for "William & Kate" has landed online to give a longer preview to the TV movie about the Royal couple's romance. It depicts their meeting, how William's family welcomes Kate Middleton, and her attempts to fit in among the aristocrats.
Shooting for "William & Kate" began in California in February with UCLA standing in as University of St. Andrews where the real couple met. Nico Evers-Swindell stars as Prince William, while Camilla Luddington plays Kate.
The pic is set to air Monday, April 18 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. It will additionally be released on DVD in U.K. on April 25.
The couple's wedding, meanwhile, will take place on April 29 at Westminster Abbey. ABC and Fox News Channel recently announced they will air live coverage of the Royal wedding beginning at 4 A.M. ET.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism