New Sneak Peek to Royal Couple Drama 'William and Kate'
An international trailer for "William & Kate" has landed online to give a longer preview to the TV movie about the Royal couple's romance. It depicts their meeting, how William's family welcomes Kate Middleton, and her attempts to fit in among the aristocrats.
Shooting for "William & Kate" began in California in February with UCLA standing in as University of St. Andrews where the real couple met. Nico Evers-Swindell stars as Prince William, while Camilla Luddington plays Kate.
The pic is set to air Monday, April 18 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. It will additionally be released on DVD in U.K. on April 25.
The couple's wedding, meanwhile, will take place on April 29 at Westminster Abbey. ABC and Fox News Channel recently announced they will air live coverage of the Royal wedding beginning at 4 A.M. ET.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen