New Sneak Peek to Royal Couple Drama 'William and Kate'
An international trailer for "William & Kate" has landed online to give a longer preview to the TV movie about the Royal couple's romance. It depicts their meeting, how William's family welcomes Kate Middleton, and her attempts to fit in among the aristocrats.
Shooting for "William & Kate" began in California in February with UCLA standing in as University of St. Andrews where the real couple met. Nico Evers-Swindell stars as Prince William, while Camilla Luddington plays Kate.
The pic is set to air Monday, April 18 at 9 P.M. on Lifetime. It will additionally be released on DVD in U.K. on April 25.
The couple's wedding, meanwhile, will take place on April 29 at Westminster Abbey. ABC and Fox News Channel recently announced they will air live coverage of the Royal wedding beginning at 4 A.M. ET.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert