Tom Hanks Officially Signs Up for 'Cloud Atlas'
"Cloud Atlas" has recently added a new star to its cast ensemble. Tom Hanks is confirmed to star in the big screen version of David Mitchell's fiction novel, which was short-listed for the 2004 Booker Prize.
Although no official plot is issued, Deadline has described the log line. It is read, "An epic story of humankind in which the actions and consequences of our lives impact one another throughout the past, present and future as one soul is shaped from a murderer into a savior and a single act of kindness ripples out for centuries to inspire a revolution."
Hanks will be seen in "Larry Crowne", starring opposite Julia Roberts. In addition to playing in the drama film, Hanks also directs it. He is currently filming "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" with Sandra Bullock and John Goodman.
Halle Berry, James McAvoy, Ian McKellen, and Natalie Portman are other actors who also have been rumored to take other roles in "Cloud Atlas". This movie, which will be shot starting in September, will see Tom Tykwer serving behind the lens. Meanwhile, Andy Wachowski as well as Lana Wachowski co-write and co-direct the movie which is expected to come out in 2013.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video