Tom Hanks Officially Signs Up for 'Cloud Atlas'
"Cloud Atlas" has recently added a new star to its cast ensemble. Tom Hanks is confirmed to star in the big screen version of David Mitchell's fiction novel, which was short-listed for the 2004 Booker Prize.
Although no official plot is issued, Deadline has described the log line. It is read, "An epic story of humankind in which the actions and consequences of our lives impact one another throughout the past, present and future as one soul is shaped from a murderer into a savior and a single act of kindness ripples out for centuries to inspire a revolution."
Hanks will be seen in "Larry Crowne", starring opposite Julia Roberts. In addition to playing in the drama film, Hanks also directs it. He is currently filming "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" with Sandra Bullock and John Goodman.
Halle Berry, James McAvoy, Ian McKellen, and Natalie Portman are other actors who also have been rumored to take other roles in "Cloud Atlas". This movie, which will be shot starting in September, will see Tom Tykwer serving behind the lens. Meanwhile, Andy Wachowski as well as Lana Wachowski co-write and co-direct the movie which is expected to come out in 2013.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!