Justin Timberlake Shaves Using Chainsaw in Anti-Sex Trafficking PSA
Justin Timberlake is taking a stand against child sex slavery with a drip of humor. Participating in Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's "Real Men Don't Buy Girls" campaign, the "Friends with Benefits" actor takes the lead in a comical PSA that sees him shaving 5-o'clock shadow using a chainsaw.
As the 30-year-old actor/singer whips out the chainsaw to shave, a voiceover says, "Real men prefer a close shave." The clip then moves on to show a hall of fame for some other "real men". Near the end, Eva Longoria pops out to introduce another addition to the club. Standing inside a log cabin, she declares, "Piers Morgan is a real man. Are you?"
Justin is one of many celebrities, like Sean Penn, Drake, Jamie Foxx and Bradley Cooper, jumping on board the campaign. Sean makes a grilled cheese sandwich with an iron, Drake punches a robot in the face, Jamie uses remote to open beer bottle and Bradley eats his breakfast straight from the box in their individual clips. Also making an appearance is Justin's ex Jessica Biel.
Ashton has used Hope140.org to talk about the "Real Men Don't Buy Girls" campaign. Explaining why he and his actress wife chose to mix comedy with serious issue, he wrote, "We want to engage people, educate them, get them thinking and talking about it, in order to raise awareness and ultimately end child sex slavery."
"We came up with the concept of the 'Real Men Don't Buy Girls' campaign, which aims to engage people, specifically men, in the issue. To do so, we filmed short, funny videos about things 'Real Men' do, starring high-profile influential men and women. The concept of the campaign is that Real Men do a lot of silly, even foolish things. But one thing they don't do is buy children for sex. That's not funny, and Real Men don't do it."
Real Men Prefer a Close Shave with Justin Timberlake (feat. Piers Morgan):
Real Men Know How to Use an Iron with Sean Penn (feat. Edward Norton):
Real Men Are Distrustful of Robots with Drake (feat. David Spade):
Real Men Do Their Own Laundry with Ashton Kutcher (feat. Arianna Huffington):
More Justin Timberlake News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes