Lindsay Lohan Attended 'Gotti' Press but Still 'In Talks'
It is now looking more likely that Lindsay Lohan is joining John Travolta in "Gotti: Three Generations". A press conference was held at Sheraton Hotel New York Hotel and Towers on Tuesday, April 12 where not only Lindsay and people behind the movie came in attendance but also the real Gotti family.
Lindsay's role was not divulged but more than enough hints were thrown that she is playing John Gotti's daughter Victoria. Beside posing with the mob wife at the photo session and looking quite similar, Lohan also said, "I've never portrayed someone that I know in a film, so this would be the first, which is very exciting."
Lindsay reportedly has been Victoria's top choice to play her. "She's good friends with my mom, [Dina Lohan], and I met Mr. Gotti when I was younger too, when I was three, which is really funny," she told reporters. Giving out more hints, she opined on Victoria, "I like that Victoria, she's a very strong woman and I really appreciate and respect that."
Nevertheless, producer Marc Fiore emphasized, "I'm in talks to have Lindsay in the movie. Nothing has been finalized, but we are in talks."
Director Nick Cassavetes said the story will span several decades, from the time John Gotti became the head of the Gambinos to his death while serving time in prison in 2002. Shooting will begin in October for 2012 release, but the role of Gotti Jr. is not yet filled.
John Travolta himself is thrilled to play the Mafia. "I like the glamor that he has, I like the humor, he entertained the press very well. He charmed them and he charmed his fans. There was mystery about what he was up to," he said.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince