First Look at Josh Brolin in 'Men in Black 3' Emerges
Josh Brolin has been seen shooting his upcoming film "Men in Black 3" with his co-star Will Smith in Bronx, New York. Daily Mail obtained pictures of the "True Grit" star, who donned black suit on Monday, April 11, as he portrays young Agent K, whose elder version is portrayed by Tommy Lee Jones.
Back in December 2010, the third installment of "Men in Black" film franchise was put on hiatus as the script was re-written. As a result, the New York shooting for the film was delayed by two months from the original schedule.
Set in 1960s, the sci-fi comedy revolves around Agent J and Agent K who get involved in a time travel to visit young Agent K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, Agent J teams up with a young version of Agent K to save the world.
Also supporting the movie are the likes of Jemaine Clement, Emma Thompson, Nicole Scherzinger, and Alice Eve. Barry Sonnenfeld serves behind the lens, while David Koepp provides the script. The film is slated to hit U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show