First Look at Josh Brolin in 'Men in Black 3' Emerges
Josh Brolin has been seen shooting his upcoming film "Men in Black 3" with his co-star Will Smith in Bronx, New York. Daily Mail obtained pictures of the "True Grit" star, who donned black suit on Monday, April 11, as he portrays young Agent K, whose elder version is portrayed by Tommy Lee Jones.
Back in December 2010, the third installment of "Men in Black" film franchise was put on hiatus as the script was re-written. As a result, the New York shooting for the film was delayed by two months from the original schedule.
Set in 1960s, the sci-fi comedy revolves around Agent J and Agent K who get involved in a time travel to visit young Agent K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, Agent J teams up with a young version of Agent K to save the world.
Also supporting the movie are the likes of Jemaine Clement, Emma Thompson, Nicole Scherzinger, and Alice Eve. Barry Sonnenfeld serves behind the lens, while David Koepp provides the script. The film is slated to hit U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech