First Look at Josh Brolin in 'Men in Black 3' Emerges
Josh Brolin has been seen shooting his upcoming film "Men in Black 3" with his co-star Will Smith in Bronx, New York. Daily Mail obtained pictures of the "True Grit" star, who donned black suit on Monday, April 11, as he portrays young Agent K, whose elder version is portrayed by Tommy Lee Jones.
Back in December 2010, the third installment of "Men in Black" film franchise was put on hiatus as the script was re-written. As a result, the New York shooting for the film was delayed by two months from the original schedule.
Set in 1960s, the sci-fi comedy revolves around Agent J and Agent K who get involved in a time travel to visit young Agent K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, Agent J teams up with a young version of Agent K to save the world.
Also supporting the movie are the likes of Jemaine Clement, Emma Thompson, Nicole Scherzinger, and Alice Eve. Barry Sonnenfeld serves behind the lens, while David Koepp provides the script. The film is slated to hit U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'