First Look at Josh Brolin in 'Men in Black 3' Emerges
Josh Brolin has been seen shooting his upcoming film "Men in Black 3" with his co-star Will Smith in Bronx, New York. Daily Mail obtained pictures of the "True Grit" star, who donned black suit on Monday, April 11, as he portrays young Agent K, whose elder version is portrayed by Tommy Lee Jones.
Back in December 2010, the third installment of "Men in Black" film franchise was put on hiatus as the script was re-written. As a result, the New York shooting for the film was delayed by two months from the original schedule.
Set in 1960s, the sci-fi comedy revolves around Agent J and Agent K who get involved in a time travel to visit young Agent K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, Agent J teams up with a young version of Agent K to save the world.
Also supporting the movie are the likes of Jemaine Clement, Emma Thompson, Nicole Scherzinger, and Alice Eve. Barry Sonnenfeld serves behind the lens, while David Koepp provides the script. The film is slated to hit U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage