Emma Watson Hopes Kate Middleton Enjoy Being in the Spotlight
Growing up as a child actress, Emma Watson knows a thing or two about being under the spotlight. That's why when The Associated Press asked her about Kate Middleton, the Hermione Granger of the "Harry Potter" series shares her hope that the royal bride-to-be can enjoy hers.
The actress, who stars opposite Michelle Williams in "My Week with Marilyn", admits she feels bad for the 29-year-old who will tie the knot with Prince William on April 29. "Poor girl, that must be an incredible amount of pressure," so she said before adding, "I hope she's enjoying it. Must be intense."
During the chat, Emma also opens up about taking sometime off school to focus on her work. The actress, who will turn 21 on April 15, says, "I just knew I was going to be beating myself up because I wasn't going to be able to be doing the best that I knew that I could at school or in my job. If I'd been getting B's or C's I would've been really upset." She'll return to Brown University in September.
Additionally, the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" beauty spills her dream of starring in a Broadway play like co-star Daniel Radcliffe. "It's something that I've always wanted to do," she admits. "The idea of having a live audience is just really appealing to me. I think that must be an amazing experience."
More Emma Watson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics