Emma Watson Hopes Kate Middleton Enjoy Being in the Spotlight
Growing up as a child actress, Emma Watson knows a thing or two about being under the spotlight. That's why when The Associated Press asked her about Kate Middleton, the Hermione Granger of the "Harry Potter" series shares her hope that the royal bride-to-be can enjoy hers.
The actress, who stars opposite Michelle Williams in "My Week with Marilyn", admits she feels bad for the 29-year-old who will tie the knot with Prince William on April 29. "Poor girl, that must be an incredible amount of pressure," so she said before adding, "I hope she's enjoying it. Must be intense."
During the chat, Emma also opens up about taking sometime off school to focus on her work. The actress, who will turn 21 on April 15, says, "I just knew I was going to be beating myself up because I wasn't going to be able to be doing the best that I knew that I could at school or in my job. If I'd been getting B's or C's I would've been really upset." She'll return to Brown University in September.
Additionally, the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" beauty spills her dream of starring in a Broadway play like co-star Daniel Radcliffe. "It's something that I've always wanted to do," she admits. "The idea of having a live audience is just really appealing to me. I think that must be an amazing experience."
More Emma Watson News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist