'Dancing with the Stars' Classical Week Eliminates Sugar Ray Leonard
Sugar Ray Leonard had one of his best dances on Monday, April 11, but it did not subsequently make his position safe. The former boxer, who entertained judges with his Viennese waltz, was eliminated on Tuesday night.
Sugar Ray was in the bottom three along with Petra Nemcova and Chelsea Kane (previously known as Chelsea Staub). Chelsea being in this risky situation was not expected since she did "the best dance of the night" and scored the highest with 26.
Petra was announced safe first among the three, leaving Sugar Ray and Chelsea in jeopardy. The Disney babe was later declared safe, which means Sugar Ray got to hang his dancing shoes on "DWTS" stage.
"I put up a good fight," he stated after learning the result. He additionally said that he is going to cherish the moments he has had on the show. His partner, Anna Trebunskaya added that they had so much fun working together.
Quite a surprise is the fact that Kendra Wilkinson was not even in a risky position. The former Playboy model got a strong criticism from Bruno Toli who told her, "Kendra, you messed it up and you know it. Become the character! Become the Black Swan! Natalie Portman!" Although Len Goodman defended her, she only earned 18 out of 30, which was the lowest score in the classical week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS