Alyson Hannigan Is Back for 'American Reunion'
Universal Pictures may have another original "American Pie" star join the forthcoming "American Reunion". Alyson Hannigan, who played Michelle Flaherty in "American Pie" film series, has allegedly agreed to reprise her role in the upcoming movie.
There were concerns whether she will be back to join the film as her schedule might clash the production of the "American Wedding" sequel. However, Deadline reports that she will shoot the film before she returns to the CBS comedy series "How I Met Your Mother".
According to What's Playing, "American Reunion" shares a story about the gang's ten-year high school reunion, with each character having different stages in life. Oz is a big shot with a Malibu mansion and a girlfriend who seems to be a gold-digger. Heather is dating a middle-aged surgeon who tries to act younger than his age. And, Stifler is unhappily working as a temp, and isn't getting laid much.
Meanwhile, Finch is an "international traveler" and will be scoring with Trish, a bartender who used to go to band camp with Michelle. Jim is still married to Michelle, but his next-door neighbor has a crush on him. At the same time, his sex tape with Nadia has gone viral on YouTube.
Other original cast reprising their roles in the upcoming project include Tara Reid, Jason Biggs, Chris Klein, and Mena Suvari. Directed and written by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, the comedy film is expected to grace U.S. theaters in 2012.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'