Alyson Hannigan Is Back for 'American Reunion'
Universal Pictures may have another original "American Pie" star join the forthcoming "American Reunion". Alyson Hannigan, who played Michelle Flaherty in "American Pie" film series, has allegedly agreed to reprise her role in the upcoming movie.
There were concerns whether she will be back to join the film as her schedule might clash the production of the "American Wedding" sequel. However, Deadline reports that she will shoot the film before she returns to the CBS comedy series "How I Met Your Mother".
According to What's Playing, "American Reunion" shares a story about the gang's ten-year high school reunion, with each character having different stages in life. Oz is a big shot with a Malibu mansion and a girlfriend who seems to be a gold-digger. Heather is dating a middle-aged surgeon who tries to act younger than his age. And, Stifler is unhappily working as a temp, and isn't getting laid much.
Meanwhile, Finch is an "international traveler" and will be scoring with Trish, a bartender who used to go to band camp with Michelle. Jim is still married to Michelle, but his next-door neighbor has a crush on him. At the same time, his sex tape with Nadia has gone viral on YouTube.
Other original cast reprising their roles in the upcoming project include Tara Reid, Jason Biggs, Chris Klein, and Mena Suvari. Directed and written by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, the comedy film is expected to grace U.S. theaters in 2012.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years