'House M.D.' 7.19 Preview: Masters' Exit Story
Now that Thirteen is no longer his new muse, House is putting the pressure on med student Martha Masters. The April 18 episode of "House M.D." could well be the exit story of Amber Tamblyn's character who faces a career crossroads on her last day as a medical student and struggles with the choice to continue on the path to become a surgeon or to accept the rare opportunity to join House's team officially.
Speaking of her last episode which coincides with Olivia Wilde's return, Tamblyn told TV Line, "We have two episodes [together, and] one where we actually work together. It was super, super fun." She added, "If they hadn't given us at least one scene [together], with me being the only other female team member, it would have been a missed opportunity. I think they knew better than to pass that up, so they gave us some really cool scenes together."
Tamblyn, who was touted to be a series regular by the producers, has set her eyes on a new project with "House" executive producer, Katie Jacobs. She is to star as a teacher working in public education on a drama series written by "The Wire" scribe Ed Burns.
Also in the episode "Last Temptation", the team treats a 16-year-old girl who inexplicably collapsed days before embarking on an ambitious sailing tour around the globe. Despite the patient's life-changing diagnosis, the patient's family insists on getting her back on the seas in time for her potentially record-breaking launch. But to the team's surprise, including House, Masters makes a bold decision regarding the patient's treatment.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder