'Chuck' 4.21 Preview: Chuck and Sarah Get Conned
Chuck and Sarah are having a bad experience with wedding planner as their account is emptied. But it is not their only problem in the upcoming episode of "Chuck" for they are also suspended from their job.
As Chuck and Sarah get conned out of their wedding money, there is only one man they can turn to for help - Sarah's conman father, Jack Burton. Meanwhile, Morgan pressures Casey to face Alex's mother.
Gary Cole will return as Sarah's father, while Mekenna Melvin will guest star as Alex's mother. "Chuck Versus the Wedding Planner" will air Monday, April 18 on NBC.
After this episode, there will only be three more episodes to close off the fourth season. NBC has not announced whether they will pick up the action comedy series for a fifth season.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes