'Chuck' 4.21 Preview: Chuck and Sarah Get Conned
Chuck and Sarah are having a bad experience with wedding planner as their account is emptied. But it is not their only problem in the upcoming episode of "Chuck" for they are also suspended from their job.
As Chuck and Sarah get conned out of their wedding money, there is only one man they can turn to for help - Sarah's conman father, Jack Burton. Meanwhile, Morgan pressures Casey to face Alex's mother.
Gary Cole will return as Sarah's father, while Mekenna Melvin will guest star as Alex's mother. "Chuck Versus the Wedding Planner" will air Monday, April 18 on NBC.
After this episode, there will only be three more episodes to close off the fourth season. NBC has not announced whether they will pick up the action comedy series for a fifth season.
More Chuck News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?