'Chuck' 4.21 Preview: Chuck and Sarah Get Conned
Chuck and Sarah are having a bad experience with wedding planner as their account is emptied. But it is not their only problem in the upcoming episode of "Chuck" for they are also suspended from their job.
As Chuck and Sarah get conned out of their wedding money, there is only one man they can turn to for help - Sarah's conman father, Jack Burton. Meanwhile, Morgan pressures Casey to face Alex's mother.
Gary Cole will return as Sarah's father, while Mekenna Melvin will guest star as Alex's mother. "Chuck Versus the Wedding Planner" will air Monday, April 18 on NBC.
After this episode, there will only be three more episodes to close off the fourth season. NBC has not announced whether they will pick up the action comedy series for a fifth season.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed