'Chuck' 4.21 Preview: Chuck and Sarah Get Conned
Chuck and Sarah are having a bad experience with wedding planner as their account is emptied. But it is not their only problem in the upcoming episode of "Chuck" for they are also suspended from their job.
As Chuck and Sarah get conned out of their wedding money, there is only one man they can turn to for help - Sarah's conman father, Jack Burton. Meanwhile, Morgan pressures Casey to face Alex's mother.
Gary Cole will return as Sarah's father, while Mekenna Melvin will guest star as Alex's mother. "Chuck Versus the Wedding Planner" will air Monday, April 18 on NBC.
After this episode, there will only be three more episodes to close off the fourth season. NBC has not announced whether they will pick up the action comedy series for a fifth season.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'