'Chuck' 4.21 Preview: Chuck and Sarah Get Conned
Chuck and Sarah are having a bad experience with wedding planner as their account is emptied. But it is not their only problem in the upcoming episode of "Chuck" for they are also suspended from their job.
As Chuck and Sarah get conned out of their wedding money, there is only one man they can turn to for help - Sarah's conman father, Jack Burton. Meanwhile, Morgan pressures Casey to face Alex's mother.
Gary Cole will return as Sarah's father, while Mekenna Melvin will guest star as Alex's mother. "Chuck Versus the Wedding Planner" will air Monday, April 18 on NBC.
After this episode, there will only be three more episodes to close off the fourth season. NBC has not announced whether they will pick up the action comedy series for a fifth season.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs