Pia Toscano Talks Record Deal Rumor and Reveals Her Duet Dreams
Pia Toscano has broken her silence in a recent interview with MTV regarding rumor suggesting that she's in talks to sign a deal with Interscope Records. The latest outcast of "American Idol" season 10 said, "I've been so busy that I haven't met with anybody right now."
In a vague answer, the 22-year-old New Yorker stated, "I really don't - I don't know yet what's going on with that. Hopefully, good things." She added, "I'm looking forward to any opportunities that are to come but I'm really just focused on the [upcoming 'Idol'] tour right now and getting some much needed rest that I haven't gotten."
Although she might have not sealed a record deal, Pia has already had a bunch of names in her bucket of collaborator wish list. "I would love to do a duet with Alicia Keys, Christina [Aguilera], people that I've looked up to," she revealed. "Jay-Z would be cool." In a separate interview with Extra, she's also open to duet with Jennifer Lopez, saying "I wouldn't mind singing that with her -- it's such a fun song. She's amazing."
To MTV, she additionally mentioned Rodney Jerkins as one of the producers she eyes to work with. "[He] was my dream," she gushed. "Harvey Mason Jr., amazing. Ron Fair is incredible, and those were the three producers I've always wanted to work with, that I've always dreamed of. And this made it all possible. I definitely want to work with Ryan Tedder, Evan Bogart."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones