Pia Toscano Talks Record Deal Rumor and Reveals Her Duet Dreams
Pia Toscano has broken her silence in a recent interview with MTV regarding rumor suggesting that she's in talks to sign a deal with Interscope Records. The latest outcast of "American Idol" season 10 said, "I've been so busy that I haven't met with anybody right now."
In a vague answer, the 22-year-old New Yorker stated, "I really don't - I don't know yet what's going on with that. Hopefully, good things." She added, "I'm looking forward to any opportunities that are to come but I'm really just focused on the [upcoming 'Idol'] tour right now and getting some much needed rest that I haven't gotten."
Although she might have not sealed a record deal, Pia has already had a bunch of names in her bucket of collaborator wish list. "I would love to do a duet with Alicia Keys, Christina [Aguilera], people that I've looked up to," she revealed. "Jay-Z would be cool." In a separate interview with Extra, she's also open to duet with Jennifer Lopez, saying "I wouldn't mind singing that with her -- it's such a fun song. She's amazing."
To MTV, she additionally mentioned Rodney Jerkins as one of the producers she eyes to work with. "[He] was my dream," she gushed. "Harvey Mason Jr., amazing. Ron Fair is incredible, and those were the three producers I've always wanted to work with, that I've always dreamed of. And this made it all possible. I definitely want to work with Ryan Tedder, Evan Bogart."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl