Courteney Cox and David Arquette Civil at 'Scream 4' Premiere
Celebrities flocked into the premiere of "Scream 4" at Grauman's Chinese Theater on Monday, April 11. Estranged couple Courteney Cox and David Arquette, who announced their separation while filming the horror flick, was friendly during the event, taking few poses together with fellow original star Neve Campbell.
In a recent interview, Neve talked about the couple's problem which was visible on the set. "I wasn't surprised," the actress quipped. "I was aware a little bit of what was going on. They were very professional during the film and weren't talking about it or making an issue of it, but I was somewhat aware of what they were dealing with. And, you know, it's sad. They adore each other, they love each other very much, and it's always sad when a relationship has to end."
During the premiere, David and Courteney gave each other a hug before facing the press. He was supported also by his actress sisters, Patricia Arquette and Rosanna Arquette.
Beside the lead cast, Anna Paquin, Alison Brie, Lucy Hale, Shenae Grimes and Pete Wentz wore all sorts of dark ensemble in true tradition of the horror movie. Meanwhile, young stars like Hayden Panettiere, Aimee Teegarden, Kristen Bell and Emma Roberts defied the theme with their colorful dresses.
"Scream 4" is slated to hit theaters in the U.S. on April 15. Several years after the events of "Scream 3", Sidney Prescott returns to her home town of Woodsboro on the 15th anniversary of the first Woodsboro Murders for a tour of her new self-help book. However, with her return to Woodsboro also comes the return of past slasher-killer Ghostface, who is starting to stalk and kill Jill's friends and several other people in the Woodsboro area.
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner