Courteney Cox and David Arquette Civil at 'Scream 4' Premiere
Celebrities flocked into the premiere of "Scream 4" at Grauman's Chinese Theater on Monday, April 11. Estranged couple Courteney Cox and David Arquette, who announced their separation while filming the horror flick, was friendly during the event, taking few poses together with fellow original star Neve Campbell.
In a recent interview, Neve talked about the couple's problem which was visible on the set. "I wasn't surprised," the actress quipped. "I was aware a little bit of what was going on. They were very professional during the film and weren't talking about it or making an issue of it, but I was somewhat aware of what they were dealing with. And, you know, it's sad. They adore each other, they love each other very much, and it's always sad when a relationship has to end."
During the premiere, David and Courteney gave each other a hug before facing the press. He was supported also by his actress sisters, Patricia Arquette and Rosanna Arquette.
Beside the lead cast, Anna Paquin, Alison Brie, Lucy Hale, Shenae Grimes and Pete Wentz wore all sorts of dark ensemble in true tradition of the horror movie. Meanwhile, young stars like Hayden Panettiere, Aimee Teegarden, Kristen Bell and Emma Roberts defied the theme with their colorful dresses.
"Scream 4" is slated to hit theaters in the U.S. on April 15. Several years after the events of "Scream 3", Sidney Prescott returns to her home town of Woodsboro on the 15th anniversary of the first Woodsboro Murders for a tour of her new self-help book. However, with her return to Woodsboro also comes the return of past slasher-killer Ghostface, who is starting to stalk and kill Jill's friends and several other people in the Woodsboro area.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny