Pia Toscano: Mark Ballas Is Sweet and Supportive
While she denies she is in a relationship with Mark Ballas, Pia Toscano is full of praises for him. Met by People Magazine in New York on Monday, April 11, the "American Idol" contestant, who was shockingly eliminated last week, described the "Dancing with the Stars" hunk as someone who is sweet and supportive.
"Mark is a really sweet guy," the 22-year-old aspiring singer spoke out what she has in mind about the 24-year-old professional dancer. "He's just really sweet and extremely supportive and he just said, 'You know, better things are to come.' It's nice to have him in my corner."
The five-time "Idol" auditioner added, "Me and Mark vibe well together because he knows what I'm going through. He gets judged every week and he's kind of on a similar show, only I'm singing and he's dancing, so he's a really nice person to have support from."
Pia and Mark were hit with dating rumor after they reportedly went out together recently. The two were spotted on a date at Gulfstream restaurant in Los Angeles last Friday night, April 8. Downplaying the alleged date night, Pia told People mag, "We went out with a group of friends." She continued to say, "He's just a really good friend, I guess."
Asked how she felt having people speculating about her love life, Pia shared, "I really asked myself before I auditioned, 'Am I going to be able to handle everyone talking about my personal life?' And I am and that comes with the territory of this whole business. I guess if you're being talked about it's a flattering thing. It's a good thing that people want to know more about you so I'm okay with it."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked