Pia Toscano: Mark Ballas Is Sweet and Supportive
While she denies she is in a relationship with Mark Ballas, Pia Toscano is full of praises for him. Met by People Magazine in New York on Monday, April 11, the "American Idol" contestant, who was shockingly eliminated last week, described the "Dancing with the Stars" hunk as someone who is sweet and supportive.
"Mark is a really sweet guy," the 22-year-old aspiring singer spoke out what she has in mind about the 24-year-old professional dancer. "He's just really sweet and extremely supportive and he just said, 'You know, better things are to come.' It's nice to have him in my corner."
The five-time "Idol" auditioner added, "Me and Mark vibe well together because he knows what I'm going through. He gets judged every week and he's kind of on a similar show, only I'm singing and he's dancing, so he's a really nice person to have support from."
Pia and Mark were hit with dating rumor after they reportedly went out together recently. The two were spotted on a date at Gulfstream restaurant in Los Angeles last Friday night, April 8. Downplaying the alleged date night, Pia told People mag, "We went out with a group of friends." She continued to say, "He's just a really good friend, I guess."
Asked how she felt having people speculating about her love life, Pia shared, "I really asked myself before I auditioned, 'Am I going to be able to handle everyone talking about my personal life?' And I am and that comes with the territory of this whole business. I guess if you're being talked about it's a flattering thing. It's a good thing that people want to know more about you so I'm okay with it."
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards